Making Acid Out Of Orange Peels?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

d3f
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:10 pm
Contact:

Making Acid Out Of Orange Peels?

Postby d3f » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:43 pm

I heard from a friend that you can make acid out of orange peels by leaving the peels sitting for 3 days and then eating them. Is this true? If so has anyone tried it, is it a good trip?

User avatar
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Postby canadianbud » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:51 pm

This is like that old shit that says if you smoke banana peels you'll get high. NO it will not work, or why would people make acid, instead of just eating oranges??

It is a waste of your time, you're lucky i didnt laugh at you.......heh :)
Image
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

MellowFourTwenty
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:55 pm
Location: Swainsboro GA
Contact:

...

Postby MellowFourTwenty » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:24 pm

actually this is somewhat true, if you put toothopaste on an orange peel and let it sit for a few weeks then you slice off the inside of the peel and suck on it you get totally fucked.i learned this in bootcamp but i DONT recommend this to anyone because it can kill you very easily.
Lets get to the point and roll another joint.

THC delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
^^gotta love it^^

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7743
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: ...

Postby cutthecashflow » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:36 pm

MellowFourTwenty wrote:actually this is somewhat true, if you put toothopaste on an orange peel and let it sit for a few weeks then you slice off the inside of the peel and suck on it you get totally fucked.i learned this in bootcamp but i DONT recommend this to anyone because it can kill you very easily.


I think they should teach you a little wiser things at boot camp then easy ways to get high...

Regardless I don't think it would work either way, but I guess there would only be one way to find out and I am not willing to suck on an orange peel to find out.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

User avatar
Duke Raoul
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
Location: europe
Contact:

Postby Duke Raoul » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:06 am

yeah, that's how Albert Hofmann synthesized lsd-25 in the first place... :lol:
Image

hash stonehenge...

User avatar
Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm
Location: England - Southend
Contact:

i wana die :>

Postby Dr.Chronic » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:50 pm

so u get a normal orange den put toothpaste on it s OUTER skin, slice sum peel off den suck on the INSIDE? if so im trying it =D
Image
I love Amsterdam...

User avatar
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Postby KaliCoe » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:08 pm

Image

i want that hash...NOW
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE

User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Re: ...

Postby FIRE!!! » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:15 pm

cutthecashflow wrote:
MellowFourTwenty wrote:actually this is somewhat true, if you put toothopaste on an orange peel and let it sit for a few weeks then you slice off the inside of the peel and suck on it you get totally fucked.i learned this in bootcamp but i DONT recommend this to anyone because it can kill you very easily.


I think they should teach you a little wiser things at boot camp then easy ways to get high...

Regardless I don't think it would work either way, but I guess there would only be one way to find out and I am not willing to suck on an orange peel to find out.
Especially not with toothpaste on it, GOD HASN'T ANYONE EVER BRUSHED THEIR TEETH AND THEN DRANK OJ BEFORE!?!? IT'S LIKE HAVING SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH!! TOOTHPASTEY SHIT!!

wizz
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 am
Contact:

Postby wizz » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:27 pm

I thought you take a chewed up peice of gum, put it on an orange peel in dark moist place and let it sit for couple days, then chew or suck on the orange peel... pretty sick stuff though :\ the fungus that grows turns into a hallucinogen, but ive never done it just know how to.

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Postby WidespreadDead » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:34 pm

Thats definetly not true

csem-it
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: England - UK
Contact:

Re: ...

Postby csem-it » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:54 pm

WhiteLie wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:
MellowFourTwenty wrote:actually this is somewhat true, if you put toothopaste on an orange peel and let it sit for a few weeks then you slice off the inside of the peel and suck on it you get totally fucked.i learned this in bootcamp but i DONT recommend this to anyone because it can kill you very easily.


I think they should teach you a little wiser things at boot camp then easy ways to get high...

Regardless I don't think it would work either way, but I guess there would only be one way to find out and I am not willing to suck on an orange peel to find out.
Especially not with toothpaste on it, GOD HASN'T ANYONE EVER BRUSHED THEIR TEETH AND THEN DRANK OJ BEFORE!?!? IT'S LIKE HAVING SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH!! TOOTHPASTEY SHIT!!


'Hey, dont joke about that man, a friend died from doing that.' To quote jamie lenman


Return to “Other Drugs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron