Household Hallucinogens

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Ras Bongo » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:28 pm

Maybe I won't bee getting morning glories. My friend just informed me that he has two ounces of purple haze. SCORE!!! 8)

lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lol999 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:58 pm

and once again purple haze dose not exist .. you're friend is getting something different
smoke blunts

Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Tr0n » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:46 pm

well did anyone reccomend shrooms? That's my favorite psychadelic and they're a lot less risky than trying to find shit at a store.
My Cartoons

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a

Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Ras Bongo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:24 am

Purple haze doesn't exist? What do you mean?

PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PlanetX » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:02 am

Purple Haze was a strain of marijuana grown in the 60's (timecheck?) that isnt grown anymore.

I think.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:15 am

Purple weed can be grown, but just because it's purple doesnt mean it's purple haze.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by cdc » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:22 am

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:Purple weed can be grown, but just because it's purple doesnt mean it's purple haze.
purple spray paint?
wiki wrote: To discourage morning glory's use as hallucinogenic drugs, some commercial seed producers have started treating seeds with a chemical that will not wash off. This chemical has been known to cause vomiting, nausea and abdominal pain. Typically some form of a warning or notice is printed on the package if seeds have been treated.
better hope none of us find some where they didnt put a warning on about that!
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:24 pm

Tr0n wrote:well did anyone reccomend shrooms? That's my favorite psychadelic and they're a lot less risky than trying to find shit at a store.
why do people say shrooms give people hullucinations? I've never seen anything that wasn't there, people I know have never seen anything that wasn't there... People's dealers must be growing shrooms in acid these days or something..
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Ras Bongo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:26 pm

There's got to be some Purple Haze somewhere.

lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lol999 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:19 pm

would you save pot from 40 some years ago?
smoke blunts

Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Tr0n » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:54 pm

Jay212 wrote:
Tr0n wrote:well did anyone reccomend shrooms? That's my favorite psychadelic and they're a lot less risky than trying to find shit at a store.
why do people say shrooms give people hullucinations? I've never seen anything that wasn't there, people I know have never seen anything that wasn't there... People's dealers must be growing shrooms in acid these days or something..[/quotet]

Technically things morphing is a hallucination. Same thing with hearing sounds on them. But I have taken shrooms a few times and have seen things that weren't there, but only when i had around an 8th or more. Find some good shrooms in your area and down 3.5 to 5 grams and I think you'll change your mind, I always had better times on shrooms than acid. Acid gets boring towards the end, shrooms drop you off more gently and it's not as hard to go to sleep after them.
My Cartoons

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:20 pm

I've taken as much as 7 grams and hadn't noticed anything. Shit was definately moving, but nothing appeared. The closest thing to a hullucination, was this spot in my vision, as if i was looking at the sun for a while, and this happened during night time. There was no color in the shape in my vision.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:10 pm

Jay212 wrote:
why do people say shrooms give people hullucinations? I've never seen anything that wasn't there, people I know have never seen anything that wasn't there... People's dealers must be growing shrooms in acid these days or something..
You mushrooms must be low on psyclocyben levels. Some shrooms are alot more potent than others. No matter what you should at least be having some closed eye visuals. If not the stuff you're getting aint worth getting.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:56 pm

cdc wrote:
Dr. Greenthumb wrote:Purple weed can be grown, but just because it's purple doesnt mean it's purple haze.
purple spray paint?
All a cannabis plant needs to turn purple is some unexpected cold weather.
-Charlie Kelly

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:10 pm

dekay496 wrote:Maybe I won't bee getting morning glories. My friend just informed me that he has two ounces of purple haze. SCORE!!! 8)
:lol: Well I have just informed you that your friend was bullshitting you. SCORE!!! 8)