Household Hallucinogens

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

IgetHIGH
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: Household Hallucinogens

Post by IgetHIGH » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:33 pm

its still easy to get your hands on coricidin, they make it in an over the counter generic version that usually only cost me $1.84 a box but inflation seems to have made it about $2 now. you usually need an id or just a valid birthdate that is over the age of 18. i still do not recomend trying it, its killed many and i was almost one of them.

pudd1818
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by pudd1818 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 pm

I love DXM. When I was in university me and some friends managed to get a drug company to send us the pure stuff as part of research project. We did a bunch of tests and then kept the rest for us. I have done the stuff on the shelf and taking the pure stuff is better. You don't get any of the side effects from the other stuff in the cough medicine.

IgetHIGH
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by IgetHIGH » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:35 pm

the issue with the pure form is that it is even more addicting, and there in itself is a significant problem. im trying to tell you guys, its not something to take lightly. in high doses, such as a box or in my case the casual 2 boxes, it can severly damage your life, liver, brain, and your relationships with friends. ive seen 3 women walk out of my life because of what i was on it and how i let it consume me as i spiraled downward into what was literally rock bottom. as a result of my addiction and quitting of DXM, ive developed sever shakes, depression, nervousness, and anxiety, which i will more than likely be getting perscibed xanex for tomorrow, lol, but it has permantly damaged me. i literally never cared about anything for that 6months of my life, didnt care about my actions, or what happened, for example i put multiple cigarettes out on the palm of my hand without flinching, blinking, or even feeling it at all. seeing as im all but a professional when it comes to DXM, I HIGH DO NOT RECOMEND TAKING THIS TO GET HIGH!
trying to help out, learn from what ive personally lived, it can and more than likely will ruin you if you abuse it on the regular.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Alprazolam is way more addicting than DXM.

Do you tell your Dr. the truth? I can't imagine him/her prescribing you a benzodiazepine with an addictive personality.

It is really none of my business, I was just curious. Stick around the boards and I hope you fare well in your endeavors.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

IgetHIGH
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by IgetHIGH » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:05 pm

it is true that i have an addictive personality, for example, canned air, coricidin, percocet (perscribed), vicodin (perscribed), kolodapin, weed, clonidine (perscribed), alcohol, adderall xr (perscribed), and shrooms, all of which ive faced significant addictions to, but the issue is that im also deathly afraid of everything, i have panic attacks and anxiety about even going to my college classes, so the only possible way that they can do anything for me is to give me an anti-anxiety medication. Also im basically just stating that if you do coricidn enough and regularly, that the effects of it become addicting themselves, not the coricidin, the high i got was one i would almost die for and i almost did on several overdoses (example: 6boxes=96pills in just 20hours, incredibly too much for even 2 people to handle). but now im away from all that shit, i just drink my drink :cheers: and smoke my smoke :rastasmoke:. and if anyone is wondering, im 19 and ive lived all that in just 2 years, amazing what the youth can get into and be able to hide it from the world.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 pm

IgetHIGH wrote:Also im basically just stating that if you do coricidn enough and regularly, that the effects of it become addicting themselves, not the coricidin
Yeah, heroin addicts are addicted to the high it gives too...
Same with every other drug addict...

People dont get addicted to physically putting pills in their mouth or holding the pills in their hand. People get addicted to the high the drug gives. Im not sure what point your trying to make here but any justification for you saying you arent addicted is wrong.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma