Alcohol...

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: Alcohol...

Post by wgToonces » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:15 pm

^Unlucky then man. Just try not to get too drunk untill that time ;) You seem to know what you're doing though so all the best!
:scratchs:

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

i need to go buy a 24 of coors light and a 26er of Lambs white rum.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:43 am

it seems quite strange, for me, as the sole owner, sole admin of a weed orientated website, to be offering my experiences of alcohol...but if I am to pass on to any others, the results and reasons for, my own daily delvings into the heavier of spirits, the best place is HERE...not on fuckbook, where my sister, or uncles, or aunties, or cousins, will see, finally, a potential reason to explain my usual bizzare reportage of my innards and outards...

I have been steadily becoming a proper drunkard, whilst remaining more than a hint of STONEr, since early 2007...as I read of Bukowski, a while ago, and these were words, for once, he admitted he had hear from another...'first come the women, then comes the drink'. so fucking true...and despite what a rather unsavoury, egotisistcal and downright cuntish member of these forums has recently attacked me with...i do not mean ALL WOMEN...of the 12 of this last year, none have gotten close enough to me, to warrant a change, of any kind, to my lifestyle...its almost ALL related to two of the three who came in the decade before....in response to, them, and me, I can agree, with the chap who told bukowksi, that gem of a line...first came the women, then came the drink, although..the second of the two I am referring two, came to me, WITH, the drink...

I drink...close to daily, always heavily, whilst rarely proving a bother to everyone i live with, and who i associate myself with. In short...I retain control.

as to WHY I drink so much, so regularly...despite my sometimes perceived, by others and myself, arrogance of intellect...I am ALL about feeling. And in this current path of my existence, I am lacking feeling. So I do what makes me feel more, about everything...which is to devour a daily minimum of 500ml of smirnoff.

It seems healthier than consuming a similarly intoxicating amount of THC...although my 'cutting down' of such substances equates to a minimum of a half ounze every 3-4 weeks....

Life seems to be easier and happier if I am regularly drunk, then stoned, rather than regualrly...just stoned.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:45 pm

i cannot imagine being able to function with that much alcohol pouring into my body daily.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 pm

I really didnt mean to insult you man, you brought it on yourself.

Your a smart enough guy, you need to learn to have some self control OR admit you dont have self control and get some help at meetings. The longer you wait the stronger alcohol's grasp on you will be. Drinking is a severe problem, its up there with the hard drugs for addiction potential and withdrawl effects. I think for your own sake, you should seek help, save what is left of your intelligence and soul. Alcoholism is a nasty thing and I do think you are too good for that, even if you are in my eyes racist. My harsh words were only to make you realize we are all equal and in that assertion I care about you like I care about all others, and hate to see anyone slipping down the steep path of this deadly addictive drug.

For your own sake, you need to put the bottle down and face whatever feelings you are drowning in the bottle. People dont drink because like you say - they "cant" feel. People drink because they dont want to feel something. For you I think you fear your recent history with women. Take a break from the brew, take a step back and dont date anyone for awhile. I think you need to find yourself now, because in between losing yourself in some woman's thighs and drowning yourself in 500mL of smirnoff I feel you may have lost touch with your essence, for you are not at all how I remember you. I could be incorrect about that but I know I am right in saying if you dont stop drinking so much now, you are doing nothing but digging your grave.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 am

8 PBR's...

damn I'm a cheap man tonight
Peace Not Greed.

IgetHIGH
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by IgetHIGH » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

my personal records of being fucked up, these are the just the nights idk how i got home:

2 Bonged 4LOKOS in 9seconds.
2minute keg stand using bud light

30pack of keystone light shotgunned within 6hours by myself

2 snorted vicodin 5s (all in one big line, all at once, no coughing or sneezing)
480mg of DXM
4second bonged 4LOKO
1/8oz afgahan kush

5 4LOKOS before my physics final (that was an experience, and one hell of a dorm christmas party)

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:43 am

blackxs wrote:I really didnt mean to insult you man, you brought it on yourself.

Your a smart enough guy, you need to learn to have some self control OR admit you dont have self control and get some help at meetings. The longer you wait the stronger alcohol's grasp on you will be. Drinking is a severe problem, its up there with the hard drugs for addiction potential and withdrawl effects. I think for your own sake, you should seek help, save what is left of your intelligence and soul. Alcoholism is a nasty thing and I do think you are too good for that, even if you are in my eyes racist. My harsh words were only to make you realize we are all equal and in that assertion I care about you like I care about all others, and hate to see anyone slipping down the steep path of this deadly addictive drug.

For your own sake, you need to put the bottle down and face whatever feelings you are drowning in the bottle. People dont drink because like you say - they "cant" feel. People drink because they dont want to feel something. For you I think you fear your recent history with women. Take a break from the brew, take a step back and dont date anyone for awhile. I think you need to find yourself now, because in between losing yourself in some woman's thighs and drowning yourself in 500mL of smirnoff I feel you may have lost touch with your essence, for you are not at all how I remember you. I could be incorrect about that but I know I am right in saying if you dont stop drinking so much now, you are doing nothing but digging your grave.
by far, the loveliest, most meant in a useful, warm, positive way, words of yours I have read for many moons, blacky,...but you are mistaken to truly believe that people drink to feel less, rather than more....for i am living proof of what i originally suggested. But still...i thank you, for the advice and analysis.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 pm

ive been drinking more than i ever had

the other night i drank 6 beers out of boredom and the blues
got quite royally trashed and than ended up puking up my intestines before passing out

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Post by Gorecore » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:37 pm

6 beers got you trashed? :) You're such a girl! ;) At least we could split a 2-4 no problem. 6 for you, 18 for me!! :lol:

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm

normally 6 beers do not get me that trashed

the issue was i ate one meal much earlier in the day when i was at work, than when i got home i started drinking
the end result was i got way more trashed than i anticipated

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Post by Gorecore » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Ahhh, I see. Yes, I've drank on an empty stomach a few times and whoo-HOO does it ever get ya liquored good and fast!

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:08 pm

personally I abstain from alcohol, and have done so aproximatly since I woke up last saturday with a rather unpleasant taste in my mouth, my phone in a puddle of puke (which might have been my own) outside and several shards of glass in my hand.

bobissmall1
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by bobissmall1 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 am

Holy shit sugarstalker, wtf happened?
"This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion..."

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:03 pm

good question. I'm quite glad the glass wasn't like cut into my hand, like I see now it might be interpreted like, I was just like holding some broken glass in my hand...

fun party though. atleast I think it was..... I'm pretty sure it was.