OMG i love salvia

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:51 pm

fuck it, im 18. im gonna get a credit card and start buyin some shit online. what sites do you guys recommend? all the stuff ive been looking at looks either sketchy or too damn expensive. links would be great!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:26 pm

everyonedoesit.com or outwardjourney.net for salvia
Peace Not Greed.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:59 pm

just checked out everydoesit, thinkin about getting a gram of 40x for about $40. i have done it a couple of times without any adverse effects. think its too much?

side note: damn, i need to get that credit card. how long does the credit process take?
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:38 am

Jay212 wrote:
SpRi7e wrote:haha yea, it's like watching a grown person act like there 2-3 years old or somethin cuz the way they talk and walk.
true salviaheads don't walk ;).
truee that

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:42 am

SpRi7e wrote:It's about $45 for a gram of 20x at a store which is a huge rip off instead of the site I have that charges $22 with shipping for 20x and it's really good stuff too.
lol if its a standerdized extract its all the same the only difference is the concetration..5x 10x 20x and so on

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:37 pm

I guess I should have said it was standardized cuz half the sites don't sell them like that, but mainly I meant 20x was really good
Peace Not Greed.

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:09 pm

i really want to get my hands on some more salvia. the first trip was wild but somehow i feel i havent felt the full power of salvia yet.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:38 pm

me too, thats why im thinkin 40x
-Captain Beefheart

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:35 am

I smoked it twice. The first time I laced it with weed in a joint. That didn't work for some reason, me and my friend both just felt the effects of the weed. The second time we did it, we packed it into a bowl. I think I took somewhere between 2-4 hits. I was totally freaking out, I felt really cold and started to panic because I had a thick comforter over me in a warm room and I still felt the same, even after several minutes. Then, I poked my head out to breathe and all of a sudden things in my head just switched places. I felt really hot, and when I lifted the blanket up I felt like the futon, ceiling, walls, entertainment center, computer desk, all had a noticeable gravitational pull on me, like I was being stretched apart slowly. It started with the futon, where I couldn't get up, then the wall, so I could sit up but not move any further, etc. I was tripping balls at this point. I closed my eyes for some reason, and held my breath, proceeding to crawl to the blanket that went over his bedroom's doorway. Things started appearing that are beyond explanation, The blanket felt like it was pulling at my calves. When I stood up, I was looking at some thing, it appeared to be some fairytale shit or something, when I realized later it was a clock radio. The effects wore off only several minutes latter. I don't remember getting the shits though. I believe it was 20x, might have been 10x. I don't think I will do it again, unless my girlfriend wants to try it. I like my weed, cigs, and caffiene (and occasionally alcohol too).

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:41 am

swanee89 wrote:just checked out everydoesit, thinkin about getting a gram of 40x for about $40. i have done it a couple of times without any adverse effects. think its too much?

side note: damn, i need to get that credit card. how long does the credit process take?
Whatever you do, don't get the credit cards you buy in the drugstores or gas stations. They always steal your money. Just find a place that accepts money orders. That way, the government can't track you as easily, but it takes longer. Or you could always go into your bank and get an ATM card or upgrade your current one to a Visa/MasterCard/AMEX debit card. That takes less than 5 days usually.

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:12 pm

not long tried a salvia trip and i felt weird as hell ! some 1 had mentioned catfood to some one and i overheard it... i then thought i was smoking catfood, i got thinking and then thought to myself i MUST be a cat... omg i felt like some sorta human-cat and i was meeowing for a good while it was soo much fun
Four star familiar.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:26 pm

^weird
-Captain Beefheart

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:35 pm

The James Bond of Nugget wrote:
swanee89 wrote:just checked out everydoesit, thinkin about getting a gram of 40x for about $40. i have done it a couple of times without any adverse effects. think its too much?

Whatever you do, don't get the credit cards you buy in the drugstores or gas stations. They always steal your money. Just find a place that accepts money orders. That way, the government can't track you as easily, but it takes longer. Or you could always go into your bank and get an ATM card or upgrade your current one to a Visa/MasterCard/AMEX debit card. That takes less than 5 days usually.
They only steal your money if you buy from a bad website and are completely safe, plus salvia is legal so it doesn't matter if the government knows you buy it. Also debit cards are pretty much the same as gift cards that you buy at stores.
Peace Not Greed.

circasurvive
Why Hello There !

Post by circasurvive » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:21 pm

wow, one of my buddies smoked 60x salvia
and like tripped the fuck out
he thought he was on a game show for his whole
i had no fuckin clue what he was talking about
and my other other just kept seeing hexagons flying at him and they kept blowing i teh wind

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:34 pm

leprechaun wrote:not long tried a salvia trip and i felt weird as hell ! some 1 had mentioned catfood to some one and i overheard it... i then thought i was smoking catfood, i got thinking and then thought to myself i MUST be a cat... omg i felt like some sorta human-cat and i was meeowing for a good while it was soo much fun
lol wtf
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?