Cocaine Guide - written by Cocaine [Eyes]

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Do you find this small guide good (quality)?

yes
78%
no
22%

Total votes: 9

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Cocaine Guide - written by Cocaine [Eyes]

Post by Bear » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:14 pm

The target audience for this short guide are brand new cocaine dealers and those of you who wish to break into the field but just don’t know where to start. It’s intended mostly for people who aren’t trying to make a career out of cocaine distribution, but just want a little side income or a free line or two.

All you need is a gram of standard Cocaine, digital scales, cutting agent (baking soda works finest) and you are off.

ok, buy one gram of cocaine which should be in british currency £40-£50. But I would suggest go for the £50 gram.

Cut the gram in half, this should weigh on each half 0.5 (half of 1 gram) now, you have the two halfs now get your baking soda and weigh 2 0.5g and mix each half with the half of cocaine. Make sure to get a razor blade or card and crush the cocaine (my gram of cocaine was mostly rocky), now mix it around alot and just make it look the same all around. Leave 1-2 rocks around in your grams just to add looks and something for your client to crush. Now leave you 2 solutions (2grams) of cocaine/baking soda in an open space so the baking soda can lose its smell and i dont know how to explain, to go stale (just tastes and smells nothing like fresh baking soda). Put your two solutions on a plate in the microwave and leave for 30 seconds at full power and let it cool down. Your solutions should yet be powdery and nice looking.

Now, i would suggest find a couple of trustworthy customers, maybe your friends for instance and charge £40 pounds for each gram (their getting £25 of standard cocaine really but we wont tell them). By the end where you have cut the gram and sold it on your money should now be £80 or if your lucky £100 depending on what you sell it at.

keep repeating this process and when you finally get to buying more quantites the quality of your product can rise on your say so and doing.

In two hits you will have earned £40-£50 profit, double what you bought your origional gram to cut for.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:30 pm

basically this is for people who want more coke than they can afford. im not into ripping my friends off, i'd rather get a shit bag of coke than have my nose burning off.
Cameron.

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:42 pm

It very much depends what your morals are. Baking soda doesnt burn your nose off... This guide is targeted at people who want to take a leap into the field but have little money to do so. The following steps as i see them are stepping stones into making the money to make that more larger leap into getting more higher quality product.

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:57 pm

First of all, making 50quid here and there isn't worth getting caught dealing Class A drugs, even just getting caught in possession (although i sometimes take this risk, it isn't hard to hide 1g from the police), once you've been arrested what do you say to all future potential employers?

What happens when you run out of baking soda and the shop is shut or some similar scenario? You go and get washing powder/flower/talkin powder/grind paracetemol, any shit that will mix well with coke.

You never decide "want to take a leap into the field" you do it so you can make a little more money to buy some more coke or take a bit out of all of them (eventually you resort to both these ideas).

I could go on and on, coke destroys lives and families once it gets a good enough grip.
Cameron.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:06 pm

I love my work. I get free blades lol. I helped a few fiends in the past, but it was completely their choice.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:08 pm

lol

its all a matter of choice man. Man id love to get free razor blades, what line of work you in?

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:12 pm

i work in a paintshop. Theres these people called 'maskers' who tape off the parts of metal that aren't allowed to get painted, and we use razorblades to take the excess tape off, so I just grab a few blades whenever i need them.

As for the choice thing.. It's a matter of choice, but sometimes people are more vulnerable. All you gota do is get your target drunk, offer them a line, then give them your number and you got yourself a potential fiend.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:22 am

Man it costs £40-50 for a g in the UK? It's $35-50 here, so we gettin what, half price on you?
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:36 am

What the hell are you doing still fucking around with this shit.
Do you want your baby to know you as a cokehead daddy or a drug dealin' daddy? I wouldn't want that for my children. Take a step back and think about what you are going to do to this poor kid's life if you don't stop now. You don't want to hurt your own child, now do you?
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:52 am

Im quitting all substances when shes born dude, dont worry. Im just making some extra cash (safely to people i trust) so i can raise some cash. Not so long now, very... Soon. Kinda shitting it, so its keeping my cool otherwise.

Anyway, im not going to do anything to harm my own child, im no monster.

Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Dakine » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:42 pm

Ikku wrote:Man it costs £40-50 for a g in the UK? It's $35-50 here, so we gettin what, half price on you?
i can get coke for £30. and this guide is crap. you can make the same amounts of money, with just weed. far less risk, far less involvment, far less worry.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:14 am

Dakine wrote:
Ikku wrote:Man it costs £40-50 for a g in the UK? It's $35-50 here, so we gettin what, half price on you?
i can get coke for £30. and this guide is crap. you can make the same amounts of money, with just weed. far less risk, far less involvment, far less worry.
How can you make the same money with weed that you can make with coke?

If you buy enough coke you get it fairly cheap, 150-200 an eight ball. You can sell that here for 100 a gram. Thats 350 an eight ball, which is anywhere from 150-200 profit per eightball. You would have to sell a hell of a lot more weed to make the same profit.

How many people make 150-200 profit per ounce of weed besides the people that are growing it?
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:43 am

cutthecashflow wrote:
Dakine wrote:
How can you make the same money with weed that you can make with coke?

If you buy enough coke you get it fairly cheap, 150-200 an eight ball. You can sell that here for 100 a gram. Thats 350 an eight ball, which is anywhere from 150-200 profit per eightball. You would have to sell a hell of a lot more weed to make the same profit.

How many people make 150-200 profit per ounce of weed besides the people that are growing it?
not to mention the additional powders you could add to the mix.

Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Dakine » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:10 am

im not talking about selling the same amounts. thats near impossible.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:27 am

Thats not what I was talking about either. I compared an eightball to an ounce which is 24.5 grams of difference.
Get busy living or get busy dying.