E's-couple questions

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

buck333
Casual toker
Casual toker

E's-couple questions

Post by buck333 » Tue May 22, 2007 5:06 am

ok so I've decided to try E for the first time. My first question is- what kind should I get, as in, what should it be based on. My options are speed, heroin, and mescaline..keep in mind I dont know much about any drugs but weed really so I might sound retarded..and I'm expecting to pay $10-$15 a peice. I live in a crappy town..so I guess my other questions are ..is this price OK at all, and, should 1 per person be enough for a first time. Also, what colors are desirable?

cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by cdc » Tue May 22, 2007 5:30 am

well i know its not going to be what u wanted to hear but IMO stick to smoking pot, E laced with speed or heroin messes with ur brain and if ur smart enough to think twice about it then ur too smart to waste ur brain on SHIT thats only gonna be cool for 1 nite. Its your choice but if it was me id roll a blunt and buy a 40 oz with the E money.......
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by MatteN » Tue May 22, 2007 6:39 am

E is bomb ass only if u do it very few times...i never worried what was in my pill cause i knew either way it was gonna be sweet and rough on the body.

just take it easy and keep some water to sip and get lots of vitamin C before hand

Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Ice006 » Tue May 22, 2007 7:46 am

Good E shouldn't be laced with anything. MDMA is the good shit, and mixing it with much else just fucks with the experience. Most pills around here are speed based, and the energy coupled with the love is a wonderful feeling. I'd suggest 2 pills for the first time. Not at once, but you'll feel yourself start to come down a few hours in, and another pill can be just what the doctor ordered to keep the party going. Because once it wears off, your mood will be shit. It's like being shown a slice of heaven, and then being thrown back to reality. Though a nice girl to get 'comfortable' with when you come down should keep your mind on more positive things :P

smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by smokin_scott » Tue May 22, 2007 11:20 am

Avoid the pills with lots of brown bits in because that is herion, generally they should be white with a stamp on, which will vary on the type of pill your getting. Also have some chewing gum handy incase your teeth starts chattering and like matten said keep a bottle of water, you shouldn't need much more unless you are proper clubbing, just sip it as your need it. On the comedown a cup of coffee or tea is always good.
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Tue May 22, 2007 12:38 pm

Mescaline based pill? Somehow I doubt it, but whatever. I would go for the X with speed, MDMA is actually a methamphetamine itself.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by MatteN » Tue May 22, 2007 6:37 pm

Mescaline based pill? Somehow I doubt it, but whatever.
i doubt that also...you have a good chance of getting ripped off with that one, but if it's real i hear mescaline is the shit LOL.

buck333
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by buck333 » Tue May 22, 2007 11:22 pm

ok well i can believe that the mescaline based is a lie, because my friend that told me that is kind of shady. other than that..thanks alot guys. good feedback lol.

justblaze
Why Hello There !

Post by justblaze » Wed May 23, 2007 4:15 am

E is the shit! they really dont call it Ecstacy for nuthin. pop a pill, smoke some weed right after so that you'll be high while you wait for the E to kick in, and by the time your high wears off, you should roll right into your E high. ive done many different kinds of E, but the ones i remember that fucked me up the best were the blue dolpins and orange apples. oh yeah, and if you happen to have female company with you... ecstacy, weed and IGNORAMOUS is a very deadly combo! enjoy! :wink:

mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr.hookah » Wed May 23, 2007 4:54 am

smokin_scott wrote:Avoid the pills with lots of brown bits in because that is herion, generally they should be white with a stamp on, which will vary on the type of pill your getting. Also have some chewing gum handy incase your teeth starts chattering and like matten said keep a bottle of water, you shouldn't need much more unless you are proper clubbing, just sip it as your need it. On the comedown a cup of coffee or tea is always good.
yes thats exactly what we got. Yellow ones with brown dots (no good) and pure white teeth grinding E. Also if its all pure clean white its usualy the cleanest from the scum of the hidden labs that make them

Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Ice006 » Wed May 23, 2007 9:07 am

How could I forget?
Be sure to check out http://www.pillreports.com for user info and reports on various types of pills from a few of the more major areas. You can search by colour, design, etc. The more info you have in this substance abusing lifestyle, the safer and more intelligent you'll become.

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by MatteN » Wed May 23, 2007 4:17 pm

a lot of them are home made and made by people who use their own stamps and other stamps so most online sources about specific pills are almost useless in the case of E

Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Ice006 » Sat May 26, 2007 10:18 am

Well, if someone's distributing pills in say, Brisbane, and people have tried them and posted them up on the site, and I get another pill from Brisbane with the same colour/design within a couple of weeks, chances are it's gonna be a pill from the same batch.

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:14 am

why do ppl start chatterin their teeth and shit during E trip? It sounds like a fun drug if your in the mood for it.. i unno i might try it later in life... not just yet
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:51 am

sickkid90 wrote:why do ppl start chatterin their teeth and shit during E trip? It sounds like a fun drug if your in the mood for it.. i unno i might try it later in life... not just yet
My theory is the energy has to expel somewhere, and when you're on E, that somewhere can be anywhere. I don't grind or chatter my teeth when I'm on E. I usually find myself moving my fingers around really fuckin fast as if i was playin some mad Beethoven piano solo. My hand can move 1000 miles a minute when im chillin on e, it's makes me feel good. then again, everything does.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS