E's-couple questions

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by dylann » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:20 pm

just drop one pill man and i always prefered having a bottle of water close by or at hand. even if you discuise the water in a vodka bottle. then itll be less obvious your on a pill, they will just think your a REALLY happy drunk hahahaha.

big weekend coming up. about twice as much booze as i need to get drunk, lots of smokes, and lots of weed. its a perfect recipe id say. :lol:

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:26 pm

Lol, vodka bottle.. I duno about you but I could always tell the difference between someone who's rolling and someone who's drunk. The speech usually gives it away. Drunks can't talk for shit, e-tards can talk really fast and not mess up a single word. Not to mention drunks stumble, etards dance and never stop moving. Especially if it's his first time he'll probably be screaming shit like "I love this shit." I can picture it..
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:30 pm

Pretty good for connecting with people, first time I did E i had to go home while i was still high so that sucked because i was alone. And nature looks awesome man.

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:38 pm

ya so i drank like half a cup of wine, then made me a tequila/vodka/lemon OJ juice cocktail.... i seriously didnt feel anything it was retarded, althought i got a stomach ache... are you supposed to get stomach ache from drinking?
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:43 pm

Sometimes when your drinking you think you're more sober then you really are. And yeah, it can fuck with your stomach a bit.

Drink more next time maybe, you could have a natural tolerance.

dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by dylann » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:44 pm

Jay212 wrote:Lol, vodka bottle.. I duno about you but I could always tell the difference between someone who's rolling and someone who's drunk. The speech usually gives it away. Drunks can't talk for shit, e-tards can talk really fast and not mess up a single word. Not to mention drunks stumble, etards dance and never stop moving. Especially if it's his first time he'll probably be screaming shit like "I love this shit." I can picture it..
yeah your right lol
i was thinking more for the experienced e-tards :lol: