First time buying Unca Sid

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

First time buying Unca Sid

Post by Gorecore » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:35 pm

This guy at work shows off some blotter acid he has. 4 hits for 20 bucks. So it's 5 bucks a hit. I want to buy 2 for me and 2 for my friend. I've never done acid before but my buddy has.

I asked another guy at work who saw the acid he was selling, "What do you think about that 'cid?"

He said, "I dunno, man. It's got little pictures of Mr. Clean on it.", which it does. The seller said it's called "Mr. Clean". I asked him if it was good acid and he said, "FUCK that! I used to do acid but I hate that feeling like I want to just jump out of my skin! So I stopped doing it."

I'm assuming nobody here has heard of that acid. I guess when it comes to blotter paper, you can pretty much print any shit on that and call it something.

He's bringing the acid for me tonight. I'm going camping in 2 weeks, so I'm thinking of saving it for the trip. Do you think it would be a good idea for a first-timer on acid to be with only one other person in the woods camping at night? I wonder how much I should do? Half a hit first, maybe wait 30-45 minutes to see if it kicks in and how hard, and do the other half. Or should I just pop my cherry with two full hits?

Would you save the acid to do at home instead? Hmmm...so much to think about when exploring new drugs. I wish I could have more of a mentality of, "Heyyy, what are THESE? Let's eat/smoke it!"

Any comments about first time tripping and the what you think of that acid and its price would be great, ya'll. Peace out.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:47 pm

2 hits might be a little bit intense for 2 brand new trippers with no babysitter. Especially in a forest..
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:39 pm

There's not much point in taking half a hit, I'd say do one and then the other later on if you think you can handle it.

PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PuffPuffGive » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:24 pm

President Beavis wrote:There's not much point in taking half a hit, I'd say do one and then the other later on if you think you can handle it.
Exactly.

But honestly I would be surprised if you didnt end up taking them both. Just remember if you ever start to feel anxious or frightened just say no, fuck this, Im tripping, and Im having a blast. It works, trust me, you can control the trip (at least in this sense.)

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:40 pm

whenever i feel like im bout to start trippin out I just put on some nice music and bob my head lol. it really works, just dance to the music, it keeps your mind off the scary monsters.

Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Ice006 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:22 am

You need to take music with you. Music makes everything ok. And there's no way of knowing 35 mins how you'll feel. It took my mate 3 hours before 2 tabs kicked in. And they truck fucked him good :P

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:16 am

i've never done the shit before, but i always wanted to see someone on acid fighting a wild animal. like a bear. that would be cool.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:40 pm

The James Bond of Nugget wrote:i've never done the shit before, but i always wanted to see someone on acid fighting a wild animal. like a bear. that would be cool.
Someone on acid fighting a bear? Ha ya right.. they would end up running around the rest of the night or curled up on the ground crying. Unless you're talking about a real bear, then the tripper would just be dead.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:50 pm

ive seen a kung fu movie with sunny chiba were he killed a wild bear with his bare hands (no pun intended)
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:00 am

Gore, did u ever do this acid? If so, how about a followup story?

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:46 am

Nope, I don't think he did.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:53 am

gore, let us know if/when you get it
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart