LSA?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

longjohnsilver
Bonghead
Bonghead

LSA?

Post by longjohnsilver » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:34 am

would it be good to have my first trip off this, all i know is it is a relative of LSD, it can easily be found in morning glory seeds, and it will fuck you up. anyone tried it before?

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:16 am

Just make sure you read up on how to properly do it, I've never done it before but I think there's more to it than just eating the seeds, you have to prepare them a certain way. And you have to eat a shitload.

I'd say get something else to trip on, but if you can't get anything else, it's worth a try.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Try crushing them then straining them so you drink it down first because people said it's so much easier to eat them all. Also what Ikku said about having a partner with you to do them with or even if the person is sober, but also don't buy the kinds at stores because most company's that sell them put stuff on them that make you sick if you eat them so you don't abuse them. If you want to buy them safely, then buy them on everyonedoesit.com

I've never done them but try to do research on it to
Peace Not Greed.

longjohnsilver
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by longjohnsilver » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:54 pm

screw that sounds like too much work, ill just get shrooms

Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Grotmar » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:07 pm

Dont do it man! It sucks, it changed my life forever, i get SOOOOOOOOO paranoid when im alone now, and I can become extremely phsyocitc. This was all because of the trip I had, i didnt know how much to take, and i ended up doing 3 times the recommended dose...If i could go back, I would have never done it.
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]