DXM

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by doobieman420 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:25 am

are you heavyset? im a little over 170 and 250mg with weed gave me some out of body sensations. u may have had a tolerance too. everybodies different. try less weed and more robo, i like it to be about 60% robo feeling 40% weed feeling
My entire world is contained in this plastic cup...

dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by dr.Spock » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:33 am

nah im more light than you, 130 pounds, and have never done DXM before, although my liver has seen its fair share of pills and alchohol so i dunno
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]

doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by doobieman420 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:48 am

thats wierd, if u want more out of body just increase the amount of robo. dont go overboard tho, it takes a little while to wear off. another thing, dont toke untill u are close to peaking on robo, that will probably help a lot too.

nixon
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by nixon » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:26 am

I'm on 1200mg atm, well, going into it. I've got such a f*cking tolerance now :(
[b][color=green]let the good times roll[/color][/b]

dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by dylann » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:05 am

dxm is such a waste of time.. why would you want to get high and spend most of your time shitting on the toilet.
im just a traveller on the boat they call life

doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by doobieman420 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:03 am

ive never had that problem. i do know some people get the shits or vomit, but i never have and most of the people i talk to dont either. just curious, have you ever done it?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:41 am

yea when I did it I never once had to shit or anything at all. It was just like I was really drunk and stoned.
Peace Not Greed.

dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by dylann » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:01 am

ive done it twice. both times ive barely left the toilet..
didnt get much of a trippy feeling to it either

first time i did 250mg second about 350mg..

nixon
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by nixon » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:28 am

what else besides DXM did the product you took have in it? I know one type of Robitussin causes the shits. I've never had it ;o
[b][color=green]let the good times roll[/color][/b]

dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by dr.Spock » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:34 pm

second time on DXM last night, same dosage as last time. my stomach felt a little uncomfortable for a little while, but by the time it was kicking it i didn't really notice the ache. was listening to tool and had some great closed eye visuals with the music

never got the shits from it so far.
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]

dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by dylann » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:08 am

ahwell. i dont think it had any other active ingrediants in it, or any others people have said to watch out for.

but dxm isnt for me, not willing to try it again

IgetHIGH
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: DXM

Post by IgetHIGH » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 pm

i highly do not recomend this drug, im personally against ever since the night i took 1440mg, 3boxes of coricidin. i laid in pain, unable to scream, unable to moan, unable to move, while convulsing violently for 6hours, while vommiting blood and unable to control other functions, i wont go into details to spare you guys the disgusting experience. DXM is trippy shit, and yes ive gone beyond the 4th plateu, ive seen things on that trip that were unbeleiveable, i seen many fantasies come true that night in my head, but it came with a sever price. i literally laid on the ground unable to do anything or even attempt to take care of myself and i was preparing to die, asking (not trying to start any religous arguments) God to please end the pain with tears in my eyes the entire time. Im asking that you guys do not do this drug often and recomend not going above 480mg. 19.8mg/kg is not something anyone should ever have to suffer through. also, if your planning to get some ass when you take them, you might find it very difficult to have a happy ending, things dont really work when your on DXM.
ex-DXM addict, IgetHIGH. :banana:

pudd1818
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by pudd1818 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:03 pm

DXM is a strong drug and not to be taken lightly. If you are getting high on it by taking over the counter stuff you need to do your research. Some of the makes add other chemicals to it that will actually make you sick. This was added about 10 years ago when people started to realize and it was added to prevent people from ODing on the stuff. If you are taking it correctly the drug that is added won't do anything because it is a low dose, but if drink the whole bottle you will throw up or spend alot of time on the toilet depending on the person. I don't remember the chemical name, but you can look it up if you are interested.

IgetHIGH
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by IgetHIGH » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 pm

^^ he is correct, if you do decide to trip on DXM do it right, not that you should but if you are going to, get the cold and cough form, it is the safe one that you can abuse. i still dont recomend it though, but if your going to do it, do it safely and the right way.

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by logically » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 am

Here is my DXM trip report.

Dosage: 5 CCC pills with 30mg DXM and 4mgCMp

I've read lots of bad things about taking this form of DXM to get high. But I but I did the math and as long as I don't ever take more than 10 pills i should be more or less safe. I don't ever want to take 10 though honestly.

Anywho....

I took my pills and sat down to watch secret of kells on netflix. it started kicking in towards the end of the movie. I started just kind of feeling drunk and stoned... but everything seemed foggy.

about 2.5 hours after dosing I got up to go to the bathroom. The bathroom light was off and I could see my shadow in the mirror. Then I started looking at myself and my shadows sort of started moving around behind me and then turned into these weird revolving geometrical patterns....

yeah anyway as soon as I stepped out into the light the intesne stuff all stopped and it turned back to just normal stony weird ass feeling. I think that the dissasociative part of the drug. Because you just feel very disconnected or something... weird...

anywho.... i had a really really deep appreciation for music.... and if I zoned out with some good music on and kept my eyes closed I had some intense closed eyes visuals. But if opened my eyes all the trippiness stopped.

I sat on my computer and listened to music and tried to have as many closed eyed visuals as I could. Oh also about 4 hours of trippin I smoked like a bowl of weed. I hit a major peak right after i smoked.

than I started watching fear and loathing in las vegas.... it was wickedly twisted. I was coming down by this point.

I actually had to turn off the movie and go to sleep though cause my eyes just hurt from being open all day long....

I woke up with a headache about 4 hours after falling asleep... I ended up puking once then going back to sleep... I honestly belive the DXM pills were not responsible for the migraine headache I suffered. Lack of sleep and watching movies in poor lighting caused it...

anyway... I might try it one more time with 6 or 7 pills to see if I can trip a little harder...

I wanted to share this with you guys...

But please be careful taking these if you choose to do so. Start small and work you way up to higher doses. And don't try to dose too high if you have pills with CMP in them.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image