The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Lady's Slipper?

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:54 pm

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/ ... pper.shtml

Sounds great, the only problem is that I can't find the Lady's Slipper root. Can someone post a link or otherwise help me find this? Usually the liquid extracts are garbage, I like to boil it down myself.

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:16 am

I just bought half an ounce of the roots from this place in California called DragonTear Creations. It's like the most expensive herb there, so I'll be pissed if it doesn't get me high. I paid a little under 18 USD, so it's not that big of a deal.

It will probably take 10-14 days to get it, but I will post my reaction on this forum first!

My girlfriend is coming home from China in 4 days! Yay. She will definitely have to try it with me.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:23 am

Cool, just let us know what it's like! :)
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:01 am

That sounds like some good stuff, might have to do some hunting myself one of these days.

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:16 pm

The sad thing is that the flower is regional to where I live. I haven't seen any out in the wild though, and I'm an avid outdoorsman. It's the state flower in Prince Edward Island and I believe two states in the US. I'm like a 2 minute drive from the Botanical Gardens, I was almost tempted to steal some, lol.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:24 pm

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:45 am

there you go. i paid with a money order. i'm sure if you really look around you can find it cheaper, or check google maps for herb and natural product shops in your area they might have it.

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:00 am

well, it took 5 weeks, i finally got it a few days ago. it looks like a bunch of plant matter. i guess it's not the extract, and probably not even part of the root. i drank several glasses of tea made from it, and even rolled some into a blunt. the tea had little or no taste, and it tasted very sweet when smoked. it made me really calm, my girlfriend told me it felt good to lay down. but really i think it was a waste of money because it wasn't extract. all it did was make me really calm. and when i woke up the next morning, i felt almost hungover, but didn't have a headache. i wouldn't recommend dragontear creations, they are too slow and they have inferior product. but i will keep looking for extract.