LSD

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:57 pm

No, it's not a 1/5 chance of getting a mental illness. Some people's family's are prone to a certain mental illness, meaning it runs through their family. If your family has one of these mental issue's then there's a chance you might uncover it in yourself. This may only come from a bad trip or when you do a ton of acid, I have no idea.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:45 pm

recently out on the river some crazy dude was running around naked near a recplex, cops came to talk to him. the crazy guy turned around, smiled, and jumped off a 40ft ledge into the river and drowned. after watching the news, came to find out that he was slipped lsd in his drink at work one day as some kind of fucked up practical joke. after that, he went nuts, and had to be put in a home and every thing else. i didnt get the exact details (i.e. dosage), but thats pretty fucked up
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:14 pm

He went nuts and had to be put in a home after he drowned?
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:27 pm

no, he went nuts after he got slipped lsd, was put in a home for years. then decided to take his life by jumping in the river. sorry for the confusion.

weird cause we didnt really realize the gravity of the situation when we drove by it. we heard a naked guy jumped in the river, i just thought it was some stupid streaker or something, we then found out what really happened on the news later that night.
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Movement of Jah People
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Movement of Jah People » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:12 pm

Lsd can cause that in people when they are in an unfamiliar enviroment and are unprepared for the trip. Obviously if you weren't expecting to trip and all of a sudden your mail box is breathing as you are walking down the street and the clouds in the sky are shifting colors, you're probably gonna freak out. By then, the acid would have it's way with you and it would be all down hill.

But if you know the shit is pure and you are with people you can trust in an enviroment you know to be safe, then it's all good. Just "relax, turn off your mind and float down stream.."

I've done my fair share of acid and I have been diagnosed with clinical depression (I did a tonne of fucked up shit when I was a few years younger ie: had a bout with a minor heroin problem when I was 14, which then led to coke then as a last ditch alcohol), and I am fine these days, a perfectly healthy and peaceful cat who loved jah weed and the occasional hallucinogeon.

All in all, the hype on acid is just like any other drug and alot of it is propoganda. Just be smart about it, know where you're gonna be, etc.
"Some call it cannabis. Some call it jah weed. Some call it marijuana, but others call it ganja. But we got to legalize it..."

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Darth Inhaler » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:37 pm

Some people can handle it, some people can't...

If you can't handle it, it's gonna be the worst nightmare you will ever have, if you can handle it then it'll be fucking amazing.
Of course I haven't tried it, everytime I try to it's either fake shit or it doesn't work out....I'm bummed...
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.

Movement of Jah People
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Movement of Jah People » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:31 pm

That sucks man. You gotta be careful with that sketchy shit.
"Some call it cannabis. Some call it jah weed. Some call it marijuana, but others call it ganja. But we got to legalize it..."

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:30 am

Movement of Jah People wrote:Lsd can cause that in people when they are in an unfamiliar enviroment and are unprepared for the trip. Obviously if you weren't expecting to trip and all of a sudden your mail box is breathing as you are walking down the street and the clouds in the sky are shifting colors, you're probably gonna freak out. By then, the acid would have it's way with you and it would be all down hill.

But if you know the shit is pure and you are with people you can trust in an enviroment you know to be safe, then it's all good. Just "relax, turn off your mind and float down stream.."

I've done my fair share of acid and I have been diagnosed with clinical depression (I did a tonne of fucked up shit when I was a few years younger ie: had a bout with a minor heroin problem when I was 14, which then led to coke then as a last ditch alcohol), and I am fine these days, a perfectly healthy and peaceful cat who loved jah weed and the occasional hallucinogeon.

All in all, the hype on acid is just like any other drug and alot of it is propoganda. Just be smart about it, know where you're gonna be, etc.
heroin lead onto coke? heroin always seemed much more hardcore than coke to me.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:14 am

Only if he used needles, if he was just snorting heroin, then I would consider it only slightly more hardcore than coke.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:03 pm

ive always thought heroin is on the same level as crystal meth, which id never touch.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Lol, no. crystal meth is even before coke. Heroin is like the king of all street drugs.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:16 pm

Heroin is the lowest of the lowest lows, filth used by filth
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:10 am

Jay212 wrote:Lol, no. crystal meth is even before coke. Heroin is like the king of all street drugs.
yeahh but crystal meth well fucks you, not that coke and heroin dont lol

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:05 am

Jay212 wrote:Lol, no. crystal meth is even before coke. Heroin is like the king of all street drugs.
I know plenty of people that do coke, and are fine...

But the people I know that do crystal, they get more stupid and more stupid with each line.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Smokew33d
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Smokew33d » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:54 am

FIRE!!! wrote:I have been trying to get ahold of some acid all fucking summer, to no avail. It blows, we got mushrooms once but they did not make the juice potent enough and I didn't get much more than a body buzz. I really want to have some hallucinogenic adventures before school starts back up. All these people keep on telling me they can get acid, but whenever I actually try to get some there's always one reason or another why they can't get it.
If you wanna have a real hallucinogenic adventure try salvia. Its legal so you can buy it in almost any tobacco shop. I would recommend 20x if you have a choice. Doesn't take much to get you tripping balls. Trust me :D
Marijuana is addictive in the sense that all great things in life are worth repeating.

http://www.weed-pics.com/holy%20shit.jpg
Heaven! Take me now god!