shrrooms.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

shrrooms.

Post by blackxs » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:43 am

idk what it was that did it in tonight. ill explain real quick.

me and some friends have been meaning to shroom fora while now, and we were going to to do it tonight. it took a lot of work and last minute calls but i finally got us some supposedly insanel good shrooms. we paid 40 an eighth of the dried (they tasted like sunflower seeds almost). so we divided them up. we figured the caps had more concentrated doses so we split those up. one large one was split into about 3/5 2/5 section and there was another small whole head and some other shit whatever i dont know wahat im talking about anymore. but we just divided up an eigth.

then my friend from work who i had been talking to about getting some new shit (this dude sells me expensive ass chronic and i had been talking to him saying i dont know if this shits worth 60 an eigth or 35 a tenth so whats going on?) calls me up and me and my friends about an hour after we ate the shrooms got in my car and went and got the weed. what the guy told me it was was white widow, grandady purp, and master kush. i had been smomking the same master kush all week and was very cool but wanted to try something new so i talked to him and he said yeah i think ill get some stuff and i told him around monday would be cool but he called me so i went over and packed a bowl with my friend, we just mixed up all the nugs (crazy white, deep ass almost wet purple, and some almost fluffy LIGHT colored shit, whereas anoteher was a really deep color i noticed) and did it. well a few hours later i decided to take two more bowls. these were the same mix of these three nugs. i think i should taake pictures of them tomorow. but for awhile i was tripping out ont he pol im gonna go back there.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:03 am

I have no clue what your talking about.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 13laze » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:36 am

they tasted like sunflower seeds almost
:shock:

I like sun flower seeds. Shrooms have never tasted like salty sun flower seeds to me :wink: .

It does sound like your tripping balls hard core :lol:

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:32 am

your post went from a little about shrooms to alot about your weed lol. what exactly are you asking/dicussing? lol sounds like yout having fun anyways.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:35 am

lol fun is the only thing that counts but seriously though wtf are u getting at?!?!?! :?:

Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:57 am

haha my first handful of shrooms tasted like sunflower seed shells:P

driving when your trippin on mushies? youve got skillz

you got ripped the fuck off for the mushrooms though, 40 for a eighth!!

i pay 80-100 a oz for BOMB shrooms
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:27 pm

It just matters where you live and how rare they are, like where I live. Like if you live in place where they don't really grow wild and have to be grown in a house than it would be more money unlike places in Florida where it's really common to grow wild because of the climate.
Peace Not Greed.