coke feelings

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

darkslide180
Casual toker
Casual toker

coke feelings

Post by darkslide180 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:04 am

im interested in maybe trying coke one of my good friends started this year and said it was awesome so what does it feel like? is it a body high or like a trippy kind of high?

PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PlanetX » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:10 am

Well, first i just want to say be careful not to develop a habit, its easier then you might think. Nothing as sad as a pothead turned to the dark side. But coke for me is usually a very energetic and happy rush. You feel very motivated and energized and happy about things in general.

The crash sucks balls though. Jittery and cold sweats, plus very hard to sleep. Although, i've found smoking a blunt to the face or getting really stoned kinda keeps down the crash
[i]To have no errors[/i]
[i]Would be life without meaning[/i]
[i]No struggle, no joy[/i]

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:38 am

There is a member here who really regrets doing coke so think about it.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 am

I've never had a bad comedown from coke (except one night that I did like two g's), if its just a few lines one day, I just get the high, then I'm sober. I haven't had any for a while though, no real cravings.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:05 am

I used to be addicted to coke for like 6 months. It was rough... It didn't last that long thank god but it sucked so much ass after a while.

Now I stick to fabulous Mary Jane.

There was some coke in the E like 2 weeks ago, and I felt that. Wow that was a great roll.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:46 pm

Coke makes you feel great. You will feel like you're sober, but you will just feel in control. This is also why it's so easy for people to become addicted and turn into full blown cokeheads. You can do everything you normally do, except faster/better, and you won't have any loss of balance, blurred vision, or hallucinations. On a comedown you can become delusional though. You will be paranoid to the max and you might also hallucinate if you've been doing coke for a long period of time. It's usually when you become sleep deprived that you get the hallucinations.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:35 pm

Stay off that shit is all I can advice you.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Silence
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Silence » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:00 am

Three Words... Not. Worth. It.

PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PlanetX » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:41 pm

Silence wrote:Three Words... Not. Worth. It.
Quoted for truth
[i]To have no errors[/i]
[i]Would be life without meaning[/i]
[i]No struggle, no joy[/i]

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:48 am

Yes, it actually is worth it. If you can get off it that is.

I got head from this girl a few times when i was high as fuck and it felt sOOOOOOoooooooooo goood.

Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:54 am

hahaha, I wouldn't doubt it.

I'm jammin' at my buddies place tomorrow and i may just rail my first few lines of yay:)
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:34 am

Jay212 wrote:Yes, it actually is worth it. If you can get off it that is.

I got head from this girl a few times when i was high as fuck and it felt sOOOOOOoooooooooo goood.
was she all coked out too? :shock:
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:18 pm

JokersAce wrote:There is a member here who really regrets doing coke so think about it.
there are a few...

but coke makes you feel on top of the world. happy about everything and very energetic, its worth doing on the rare occasion, dont get hooked on the shit its terrible

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:34 pm

A lot of my friends have really good advice on this subject. I always said no no no, dont dont dont to coke until i started talking to them. They say it is TONS of fun, as well as oxycodone and some other stuff they say that they do it like a couple times a month maybe; not enough to be addicted.

Try it. Try it again a couple weeks later. But dont be like "hmm that was fun last night, I think ill double my dosage tonight. i dont think im doing anything tomorow, i should buy more" and go at it like that.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:23 pm

blackxs wrote:Try it. Try it again a couple weeks later. But dont be like "hmm that was fun last night, I think ill double my dosage tonight. i dont think im doing anything tomorow, i should buy more" and go at it like that.
Lol. You don't "double your dose" because you think it will be more fun. A person only really starts buyin more so they can keep their "regular" high. Tolerance goes up qUick as a bitch an eventually you'll be spendin 500 a week just to keep that regular high.