Post by SomeONE? » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:34 am

holy fucking shit that was intense LOL im still fucked up

SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SomeONE? » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:18 pm

ok so heres the trip report
Last night i took 1 pill that had 600 mg of dxm in it
i felt really drunk and i started hearing wierd shit and then about an hour later is when i felt the full effects
so i was layin down trippin balls floating into space
the best way to describe how i felt was i felt like a rubber band like if i went to go do somthing i was back so fast i questioned myself if i even did it
VERY wierd experience
Then i start gettin itchy all over andblah blah blah

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:47 pm

i gotta try this stuff... sounds good, from reading this and the dxm sticky... just gotta find out if i can get it or not.
Four star familiar.

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:10 pm

Yeah.. i dunno though. I think that if youre going to do drugs, do real drugs. Shrooms, acid, DMT, LSA, etc. I dunno... manmade chemicals freak me out.

And im sure someones going to flame me, saying that LSD (acid) is manmade, but it is, in fact, made from a mold, through a series of complex procedures. It can be made synthetic too, but yeah. And LSA is just an extraction of the chemical from certain plants.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SomeONE? » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:01 am

you should DEF try it just make sure you get the robotussin with only Dxm in it and take atleast 600mg of the stuff
its worth it
i had a very good trip and i woke up and felt refreshed :)

DXM makes you feel so fucking wierd its so hard to explain

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:24 am

No, the DXM feeling is actually pretty easy to explain. Your whole body goes numb, not just numb like yay, but your body is completely fucking gone. The weird feeling you are probably trying to explain is the numbness in your head, your skull feels kinda strange with your whole body numb. It's exaggerated about a thousand times if you stand up or trying walking around, because you can still control your whole body but you can't feel it. Walking around feels kind of like you're floating because you have no sensations of walking. If anyone sees you walking around, they're going to see one of two things: you stumbling around as if you were drunk because you can't coordinate your limbs, or you walking like a robot. Your arms are still and your legs are working automatically. It looks pretty damn hilarious.

I've fucked with a lot of DXM...a looooot, but my tolerance is so fucked now that I don't really trip that much, and I end up feeling kind of sick. I could up the dosage, but I don't think it's worth it, so I'm pretty much done with the stuff. For now at least.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by dr.Spock » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:57 am

yeah Ikku really summed it up well.. DXM is awsome stuff, especially if you're into spiritual experiences while listening to Tool lol
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]

SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SomeONE? » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:36 am

im with you with the whole spiritual experiences thing thats the only reason why i did it :)

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:29 pm

ok, sounds pretty good... just getting the right stuff is what im gonna have to figure out, and if i will be able to buy it or not... how long does the trip last? and is there any sort of ingredients that i sould stay away from?

im gonna try an do a bit of research on the net bout it, but im askin u guys cus u seem to know what u were doing.
Four star familiar.

SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SomeONE? » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:01 pm

get robotussin cough and look on the back to make sure it says dextromorphan hbr on the back and i would get 2 bottles and just take two bottles of it cause two bottles is exactly 600 mg wich seems to me like the perfect amount to trip on not to much not to little.

im talking about the pills btw not the syrup

trip lasts about 5 hours

Diesel
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Diesel » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:26 pm

two bottles of pills =/ shiiit
How would life be if the world smoked weed?
Guaranteed there'd be peace not greed

SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SomeONE? » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:19 pm

20 pills in each or you could just get the syrup and just drink a whole bottle of it.

dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by dr.Spock » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:51 pm

yeah make sure it just says Dextromorophen in the medical ingredients, if anything else is listed there, don't get it. things to look for is menthol, some people don't like it, but that's up to you, it just makes it really minty and kinda cool in your throat.
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]

Pura Vida
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Pura Vida » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:54 pm

Ikku wrote:No, the DXM feeling is actually pretty easy to explain. Your whole body goes numb, not just numb like yay, but your body is completely fucking gone. The weird feeling you are probably trying to explain is the numbness in your head, your skull feels kinda strange with your whole body numb. It's exaggerated about a thousand times if you stand up or trying walking around, because you can still control your whole body but you can't feel it. Walking around feels kind of like you're floating because you have no sensations of walking. If anyone sees you walking around, they're going to see one of two things: you stumbling around as if you were drunk because you can't coordinate your limbs, or you walking like a robot. Your arms are still and your legs are working automatically. It looks pretty damn hilarious.

I've fucked with a lot of DXM...a looooot, but my tolerance is so fucked now that I don't really trip that much, and I end up feeling kind of sick. I could up the dosage, but I don't think it's worth it, so I'm pretty much done with the stuff. For now at least.
dude how many drugs have you done man?
you sound wayy hardcore!
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/Doom_Goat/sigs/banner124.png[/img]