Stimulants...

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Stimulants...

Post by buttermilk » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 am

I have recently connected a few dots based off experiences over the past few years. This has led to the realization that stimulants have a very weak, if any, effect on my mind and body. I was into blow about a year ago for like a month and had to use a considerable amount more than the people I sold it to to feel anything. Last week I rolled with a few friends, we all took the same dosage and they were rolling much harder than I was, although I did find that it at least kept me awake, though the feelings of euphoria were very weak at best. I often drink coffee and smoke cigarettes, hoping to be able to stay up and do homework and shit, only to pass out about two minutes after I finish a cup or a smoke.
Is there any common condition that I may have or does anybody else experience this?

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Re: Stimulants...

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 am

I'm pretty sensitive to stimulants, but for some reason if I want to roll I always need more than most people. I don't really know.

Have you tried concerta/ritalin/focalin/adderal/dextroamphetimines? These Dr. prescriptions work better for me than any other "street" drug ever has. It's all probably just due to individual differences.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:28 pm

On the rare occasions I do cocaine, I usually find myself needing a higher dosage, and a more frequent dose than the people around me. I think it has to do with me being such a calm laid back person. It seems to affect my more hyper active friends way more than me. I've also tried speed and ritalin and the same thing happens with this. I can fall asleep hours before my girlfriend after a night of using even though I've consumed more than her.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:04 pm

man im like totally opposite of you guys.

im so sensitive to caffeine that i get high off of energy drinks, pills have this fat kid moving constantly, and concertas well... that shit will have me clean my entire neighborhoods houses in an hour and im going all day off of one pill, but i dont realize im going to fast and i feel normal.

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 am

^ I love coffee!! It taste soo good, and smells good, it's awesome, and usually makes me tired and sleepy, unless I drink more that 4 cups.
Caffeine pills on the other hand suck!! I usually have 2 or 3 if I'm going to a rave and smoking weed, so I don't fall asleep on the dance floor, and they don't really affect me that much, so one day when I was feeling really tired and sleepy at school, I had 7 or 8 of them... =\ Made me feel so jittery and talked nonsense, gave me a headache, it wasn't fun.
Weedguru Higher wrote:On the rare occasions I do cocaine, I usually find myself needing a higher dosage, and a more frequent dose than the people around me. I think it has to do with me being such a calm laid back person. It seems to affect my more hyper active friends way more than me. I've also tried speed and ritalin and the same thing happens with this. I can fall asleep hours before my girlfriend after a night of using even though I've consumed more than her.
I hate ritalin... so much!! I took it once... to get my hmwk done, and I couldn't fall asleep for most of the night, and felt like crap the next morning. It kind of makes you feel slightly paranoid :(

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:45 am

I only tried in cause my daughter has a prescription. As the doc had prescribed, I gave her the pills at the beginning of the school year. The first day she comes home and complains she felt shaky and nervous all day. I sorta blew it off, thinking it was first day of school jitters. I basically had no idea what Ritalin was, so didn't even think about it . Next day, and next after that she complains about the same thing and tells me it's the pills. Then it hit me...ritalin....I was giving my kid speed! I rushed over to the pc and looked it up..sure enough, ritalin was speed if you don't need it. No wonder she has the jitters thought I. Before jumping to conclusions , I figured what the hell, I might as well try it and see. I opted to snort it...dunno how many pills I snorted, but it definately was speed like .....No wonder my kid had the jitters...I immediately stopped giving her the pills, as she herself was begging me to not make her take them. The teachers and doc are barking at me now telling me to make her take it, she needs it and it will benefit her. Bullshit....I can't fucking give speed to my kid , who describes symptoms similar to mine as I am high on the drug. But how the hell do I explain that to them? It's wrong...

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:52 am

she has add? I know some people who used to take diff. meds for their add/adhd but most of them learnt to cope with it with out any sort of meds.... but then I know others who still need them... =\

Yeah, I got them from my bf, he has a prescription to it.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 am

They say she does.....but I don't agree.

And the proof I think is that she complained of speed like symptoms...which means, she doesn't need it (the ritalin)

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:They say she does.....but I don't agree.

And the proof I think is that she complained of speed like symptoms...which means, she doesn't need it (the ritalin)

yea dude nobody needs ritalin, its not something to give to kids.. fuck i dont get high off of ritalin very easy but when i had a prescription everyone said i was going 100000000mph even though i thought i was normal.

shit this stuff is so bad you can even make it into crack. basically youre giving your kids a combination of crack/meth if you give this to them.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:43 am

had a prescription for concerta, and focalin. they definitely don't seem like something a little kid to be taking. It just makes the problems for the 'add/adhd' that much worse when she's off of it, and is very easy to get addicted to throughout the use.
Peace Not Greed.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:08 am

My stimulant expieriences so far are as the follows: I can't live without caffeine, tasted cocaine a few times- but never snorted it, thought real hard on trying meth once but that bird flew after my friend finished off his stash - I did end up tasting it however and it tasted kinda lemony, and I popped a few pseudoephedrine pills but I don't know if those are even psychoactive.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?