The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

2c-i

Post by Ikku » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 am

Well hello there Weedguru.

Has anyone experimented with 2c-i or one of Shulgin's other phenethylamines? Found some at a rave last November while I was already on acid, the two combined very very nicely. People were spinning lights in my face and I could see letters first and if i thought about it hard enough I could make words spell out in the lights. Very very trippy, acid alone never has that effect. So it peaked my interest and I got a gram of it off of ye olde internets. It's an RC so it exists in a legal grey area, I got some shipped out of Taiwan for about 120 bucks a gram. I find 25mg to be a good dose to get visuals going nicely, which makes a gram 40 hits. Not bad at all for the price.

Body high resembles a low dose of MDMA, but with lots and lots of tracers and colors more closely resembling LSD. Stuff gets slightly wavy, a lot of times objects or people look like they have an extra outline around them that's sort of buzzing, kind of hard to explain. Very very clearheaded trip, and not very psychedelic like LSD or mushrooms. Not much patterning and it doesn't feel like it expands your consciousness the way classic psychs do, like on LSD I often feel like my consciousness merges or trades places with other people/animals/objects, which makes this drug a lot less interesting but still fun to try. The body load is annoying however, and it lasts for fucking ever. Shrooms are like a 4 hour trip, acid like 9 hours, 2c-i is upwards of 12-14 hours. By the end I feel really really weird unlike the awesome happy afterglow I get from shrooms and cid.

I may try some 2c-e as I heard it's much more psychedelic although less recreational. Shulgin's favorite was 2c-b and I've heard great things about it, but sadly it's illegal. I'd much prefer to find some LSD but it's been scarce as of late. I had a vial a few months ago and sold most of it, which I regret now, it'd be nice to have a bottle of acid just laying around, but then again I would have dosed it way too often and ran out anyway I'm sure.

So anyone have any research chemical experiences?
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Re: 2c-i

Post by Bubbles » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:25 am

Ikku, glad to see you back.

a few months back i came across this. it was sold to my ex e dealer as well e of course. so when i asked if he had he said he has pills with acid in them or something.

i bought em and went onto pillreports.com found out its 2c-i.

i dropped 1 of themto try it out at first.. everything was slow motion and i felt like i was rolling a tiny little bit, this lasted a few hours and i felt like doing nothing at all.

there was no visuals at all and really music just changed a bit.

the day after i decided i would just drop the other one and see what happens, i remained sober the whole night.

and that ends the least organized post ever posted.

EDIT: ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO i am damn sure ive had 2c-b sold to me as ecstasy. i had a horrible trip everything turned 2d so all i felt was scared and regretful of anything bad ive ever done. thats when i quit E because i had a small epiphany.

nothing i can really say though because it could have been anything, my suspicions are just to 2c-b.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:39 am

Hey there Ikku, nice to see you again!

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:30 am

nope, haven't had the chance to try it. I've been really interested in doing 2c-b sometime though, but I haven't found a website that seems reliable yet. I'm currently on the mix of reading both TiHKAL and PiHKAL so I've been researching a lot about them.

Nice to see you back tho
Peace Not Greed.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm going to have to withdraw my previous statement about this drug not being a real psychedelic.

Saturday morning, the sun is coming up, I'm standing on my balcony thinking ah, what a beautiful day. Two of my friends are sort of half passed out on the couch and I'm wondering why they would be sleeping when it's so nice outside. Friday night there was a blacklight party at the frat house and I got belligerently retarded blackout drunk. I ask them what happened last night, apparently we all took some 2ci around 3am. Awesome....

I don't remember the trip at all thanks to all the booze in my system. I have a feeling combining booze with research drugs is a bad idea, but oh well. So they begin recounting the various adventures of the night. I was scaring the fuck out of them apparently. I would go through an endless cycle of emotions. I'd be extremely happy and then extremely sad and then extremely angry and then extremely confused. They said I was like a lost animal. They were afraid they'd lose me off the balcony and they kept having to restrain me at various points. When the booze wore off I was much happier and more complacent. And then one of them broke through with me and shortly after the other joined us.

By "breaking through" I mean we got onto the same wavelength of thought patterns. I wish I could remember the experience with 2ci as I've only ever had this happen twice to me on LSD even though I've done shitloads of it. What happens is one person starts thinking about something, and then someone else in the room starts talking about that train of thought. It seems like some kind of telepathy although I have no idea how it really works. It freaked me the FUCK out the first time I ever experienced it (my first acid trip) but since then I've been dying to experience it again. It's so strange to be following your inner monologue and then all of a sudden someone else in the room is saying the exact words you are thinking.

Other friends of mine report similar experiences with both LSD and mushrooms. For some reason I didn't think such a "mind meld" would happen with 2ci but it does. It feels like everyone in the experience is just one mind experiencing itself from different perspectives, if that makes sense.

After this I'm really really interested in getting some 2c-e.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:29 am

2C-I: Obviously I must get it while its easy.
2C-B: A few friends said they knew some dealers, though they never tried it themselves IIRC.
LSD: I have no clue if I would ever come into contact with it in my life, I have heard stories of my friend having to go a few counties up into an isolated mountain area with red dressed gangsters with submachine guns to get some.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 am

You're in cali and can't find LSD? I'm pretty positive all of our LSD is coming out of that state. Maybe not.

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:16 pm

If anyone feels the urge to share where they get 2c-xx chems (in the US), you should post or PM. I've found a place or two, but its a bit touchy to get ahold of.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.