DMT

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

krakajak
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: DMT

Post by krakajak » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:03 am

..how could i buy the supplies for this? :)

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:57 am

krakajak wrote:..how could i buy the supplies for this? :)
with money.

at the store.

krakajak
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by krakajak » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:21 am

Bubbles wrote:
krakajak wrote:..how could i buy the supplies for this? :)
with money.

at the store.
ahah.
what are the supplies needed?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Weedguru_Falkon wrote:If you're curious enough, you have the internet and therefore have everything you need.
You just gotta get it to your house :rofl:
I wish.. I don't have the time to do it at my house..At least one of my parents is home basically at all times and they would freak out if I was making DMT. I've already been caught growing shrooms so I'd rather wait til I move out.. I'd rather be able to move out on my own then getting kicked out randomly. Plus I have many of years to do this.. I guess I'll just have to wait :cry:
Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:39 pm

^ But growing pot is ok?

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Ah, shitty deal :(
karaka... There's TONS of info online, especially here
Beyond that, specifically I followed this technique, and it worked very well. But you HAVE to measure correctly and accurately.

I spent a LONG time in hyperspace last night. I was finally able to overcome my anxiety and fear of going into it, and a couple friends did it for their first time and loved it.

It was so comfortable and relaxing. THe first time I went through last night, I was just suspended in an orb of sunlight that was made of yellow blocks. It felt ecstatic. IT felt like it lasted forever, but in a very good way. After a time, I decided it was time to come back and I did.

I don't remember what any of my other breakthrough were like, except again comfy and relaxing. You know how you feel when you're kind of awake, but really asleep and comfortable in bed and you just don't want to move or get up? Feels like that, its great.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:^ But growing pot is ok?
yup
Peace Not Greed.

krakajak
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by krakajak » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 am

I've read a few places that i would need a really cold freezer (about enough to freeze ice cream..solid) to make it..i don't have one of those..would my normal freezer still work?

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:12 am

^
Weedguru_Falkon wrote:and todays pull:
A little yellower since i kept it in a hot water bath for like 8 hours, the extraction picked up a few plant fats and other alkaloids. Still completely safe to smoke. In fact myself as well as others tend to prefer yellow to white DMT
Had an insane trip last night with some friends. More on that.. later?

my method..
in a litre (or bigger) jar...
add 700 mL water, add 115 grams of lye/sodium hydroxide/ NaOH *** LYE IS DANGEROUS!***, stir until dissolved. Wait a little for the water to cool off (It goes from cold water to just under boiling in this process.) then add 100 grams mimosa hostilis bark (broken up or powdered)
Stir until mostly mixed in, then cap your jar, shake a bit more and set in a warm place for at least a day. I did 36 hours or so.
Add 150 mL naphtha, cap, shake stir mix and otherwise agitate the solution for a little while.
Then, either
1. sit in a hot water bath (I used a big pot full of water on the stove, heat on lowish) and let sit for another 8+ hours, mixing and agitating periodically.
or
2. keep on a shelf in a warm room and let sit at least 24 hours, mixing and agitating periodically.

There will be two layers. the naphtha clear/yellowish one on top, brown sludge on bottom.
Take a glass turkey baster, siphon off about half of the naphtha from the top, put into a small, half pint ish jar, and evaporate at least half of it.
After this, stick in the coldest freezer you have. for me, i saw some good crystals after 10 hours or so. Either pour the still-liquid naphtha into the bark jar, or evaporate to yield LOTS of yellow dmt crystals.
The ones from the freezer will be pretty damn white, while the evaporated ones are pretty yellow.

ALSO, for that first picture i posted up there a couple posts up... that yielded 4 breakthrough trips and 3 non breakthrough trips, but there was a little bit more added after that picture

**I'm changing this topic to sticky. There isn't a DMT sticky yet, and for the worlds most powerful hallucinogen/psychedelic, i think it deserves it.

Weedguru_Falkon

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:23 pm

kraka
If you get around to doing this, I would suggest that you evap at least half to 2/3 of the amount of naphtha you siphon off, then throw it in the freezer for at least 36 hours, then check. It ya see white crystals forming, goodonya. If not and its milky/cloudy ish, you could either try evapping more and refreezing or just setting on a flat dish and evap.
I would recommend glass for evap. I think the stuff ruined the finish of a plate of mine.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

krakajak
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by krakajak » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:35 am

Alright, thanks.
How would i go about evaporating it? -I'm new to drug-making-

Weedguru_Falkon

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:32 am

And physics ;P
I use a desk fan that blows over a container for 4-8 hours or so, depending on how much I have.
USE ventilation (an open window or have it somewhere open-air

krakajak
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by krakajak » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:42 am

Does anyone recommend any methods/pipes/bongs etc to smoking it?

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by qwertyuiop » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:46 pm

You can use an "oil pipe", or you could use a bunch of steel wool in any old bowl. Just make sure you burn the coating off the steel wool first. DMT and crack are smoked pretty much the same way lol. You heat the shit up until you see vapor then hit it and hit it as many times as you need to within the first minute because after that you pretty much get ripped out of reality and cant even hold the pipe.
"Is that even a question?"

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:14 am

and run the risk of making a class a drug in your house.
couple of my friends make it so i get it dirt cheap done it lots.
if i had the choice of only being able to take one drug for the rest of my life it would be dmt, theres so much to learn from that stuff.
Not for the faint hearted haha