how long do i have to wait after taking percocet to drink?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

hispanodarat
Why Hello There !

how long do i have to wait after taking percocet to drink?

Post by hispanodarat » Sat May 22, 2010 11:07 pm

i took 3 5mg percocet this morning at 11:45 am to ease the pain of some longboarding wounds. How long do i have to wait to get drunk, i have a grad party tonight at 8pm can i drink 8 hours later safely?

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Re: how long do i have to wait after taking percocet to drink?

Post by Certified-Nutter » Sun May 23, 2010 2:09 am

hmmm, i have never heard of percocet, but painkillers usualy aint that bad, well, no, pain killers can go very baddly with alcohol but all of them are usualy administered by professionals only, there are a few perscription painkillers that fuck with alcohol, but most over the table ones wont do anything.
but again, i have never heard of percocet, mayb someone else knows? mayb u shud check wiki?

EDIT:
ok i had a quick look on wiki which gave me its chemical componants.
you should be ok, none of it violently reacts with alcohol (which honestly in my opinion is all that counts), however the side ingrediant acetaminophen will increade liver damage from drinking, but so long as this is not a regular thing (from ur description this doesnt sound like a medication you have been perscribed for the next couple of months) you should be ok to go get wasted, just take it whateva pace u want to man, its ur liver
Image Image Image <- My old account