I'm On Other Drugs

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Post by JTP » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:36 am

1MG of alprazolam, might wind up taking 2 depending. I'll probably trip on mushrooms tomorrow.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Eating the mushroom sandwich now. Just 1/16 oz.

Edit: So far increased another .7g, making the total dose 2.6

Feeling awesome and loopy right now. Had the .7g booster 39 minutes ago.
Last edited by JTP on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Just went for a walk, tripping nicely now. In the neighborhood I saw a house that had been left alone for so long that the leaves in the gutters had composted into soil rich enough in nutrients to support several thriving oak plants. In other words, a house I saw essentially has 6 oak trees growing out of its gutters.

Taking another 0.5g boost

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:40 am

2MG alprazolam, 50MG diphenhydramine (I actually enjoy the feeling from the recommended dose) and some BHO. I'm pretty much wasted, listening to '60s-era Who and my eyes seem to be vibrating with the music.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 am

What happened to you people, did you go straight-edge? Just smoked a bit of DMT.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

I only smoke weed dude..and if I'm on other drugs there's a good chance I won't be online.

Back in the day I used to roll and post, but that's when my bfs mom was always out of town.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Yeah I don't do drugs.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:11 am

yeah I don't do drugs..

by myself.

but do I do them? hell yeah, but not a lot
Peace Not Greed.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:00 am

Dropped about 1.5 of shrooms earlier to make my day more interesting. everything was great untill i got hit by a violent nausea, which didn't really throw me into a bad trip, but lets just say its a little difficult to enjoy a trip when your puking every 10 minutes. ..so after maybe ~3 hours of tripping i twisted my mindstate to allow me to sleep off the rest of it. just woke up and drank some water, still residuals but i'm feeling much better *insert relief emoticon here*

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:28 am

Were they outdoor-grown or something? Everyone seems to complain of nausea from shrooms, but I've personally never had it. I'm usually the first to feel nauseous and start puking (from bad food, for instance) so I doubt I've simply got a strong stomach.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:36 am

I believe they were grown in a box. It really took me by surprise, every trip I've taken by eating straight shrooms untill this day has made me sick, but it has always been one puke during the come-up to empty my stomach and then I'm fine; where as today it hit me in the middle of my plateau, and did not go away. I think its related to my long 'heavy-booze, light-food' weekend, which i didn't nutritionally recover from before dropping today

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:50 am

That sucks man. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Probably the alcohol though: I've tripped thousands of times (not exaggerating) and during periods of heavy use, I don't tend to eat much at all. I remember going a month on bread alone, eating about a slice daily. Totally not healthy, but the point is I never got nauseous from lack of nutrition on shrooms.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:25 pm

when i used to do mushrooms i would get really nauseous. end up vomiting at least once.
i have a really weak stomach and lots of food intolerance's, so i kinda figured my body just cant handle them...the one time i had mushroom tea i didnt feel sick at all, but i was also tripping on mdma for a couple hours before i drank the tea so its hard to tell...

i also remember one particularly visual trip a few years back where the intensity of my visuals made me puke.
i was outside and the grass was doing this beautiful swelling twisting movements, and then i looked at a nearby tree trunk and the bark was so prominent. i could see every little detail so clearly, and on top of that it was all sliding around on the shape of the tree. like an amazingly vital interconnected living network.
thats when i noticed pretty much everything around me was doing that. the concrete and gravel looked like a soup, and i puked.
its like a drugged out response to anxiety....
and

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Well, you just need to learn to go with it. I've found the use of psychedelics to give me excellent control over my emotions. This, in turn, leads to better trips.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:48 am

I would love to have an Oxycontin right now. Somewhere in the 20-40 mg range to drift off into a nice "floating" sleep.
Get busy living or get busy dying.