I'm On Other Drugs

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:04 am

i am getting pretty tempted to start some experimenting of my own.....

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm

^And I'm not sure if there is much left for me to try.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:33 pm

cutthecashflow wrote:^And I'm not sure if there is much left for me to try.
Ditto, so try some combos.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 am

There's a lot of drugs out there.... most of them will probably never be discovered. Take acid for example.... who'd of thought that one of the many synthesized analogues of some chemical found in a type of mold could be such an amazing drug? There's so much damn possibilities.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 am

Just ate a vyvynase or some shit. Hopefully ill get this paper done now.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:42 am

Mmmm... Xanax and homegrown with a couple shots of some absinthe I made.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 am

Couple of kingpins and some netflix, nice relaxing way to get some zzzss.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:50 am

i did a smallish amount of cocaine on saturday night.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:07 am

Last time I tried coke was about two weeks ago, I bought 15 dollars worth with some gangster kids of whom one of my good friends is assosciated with.... My friend split it up amongst all four of us even though I pitched in 10 dollars... only got two lines out of eight and it wasn't worth it at all. Coke is just too expensive nowadays. And doing it with gangster kids who expect people to share despite not pitching in makes matters worse. We had a surprisingly nice chat about natural selection, however.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Crystal Meth is horrible, now I know why everyone calls it shit. It is absolute shit. Fuck that shit. That is all.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Yeah man, most meth on the market is nowhere near pure. I was prescribed pure meth as a child (desoxyn) for ADHD for a period of time and even that was horrible.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 am

I tried crystal twice, once I snorted it and once I smoked it. Did fuckall really, I don't think I did enough. It happened when I went over to my old weed/psych dealer's house asking if he knew where to get coke. He didn't (or didn't want to bother) but he had some crystal and let me have a bump saying that bump would last me longer than a couple grams of coke.

Didn't do much that I recall, but it didn't freak me out or feel nasty or anything so I was intrigued and went over there later seeing if I could get some of that to try and he couldn't get a hold of the speed guy so he just smoked some with me. It was OK, I don't see what the big deal is. Probably a purity issue, I much prefer Adderall.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:53 am

my friend and i were planning on getting some coke with our income tax return, but it turns out the bar she worked out for half of last year NEVER taxed her. so instead of the big pay out she was expecting she owes.
i havent done my taxes yet, and im sure ill get at least $500 back. but it just wont be the same without both of us being big spenders on one glorious weekend

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:29 am

^What a bummer, though I'm sure you guys can still have a great time... unless you were planing on buying enough blow for a whole army or something...:lol:

Back on the meth topic, when I first smoked it the high was crazy orgasmic, complete with an awesome rush and everything. Slowly as the day went on and that initial euphoria subsided it just dragged on uncomfortably and it became clear that the crash is absolutely terrible, complete with feeling shitty and tired yet unable to sleep. After smoking more and more you don't get a euphoric rush anymore and you just stay up longer drawing or some crap... it's a productive drug but drawing isn't my thing and I didn't really have an appropriate device to do anything productive (like a music program or something). I was only up for 30 something hours and I couldn't stand the growing mix of anxiety and hallucination filled sleep deprivation rotting away my mind, so it's kinda unbelievable how people would seriously stay up for weeks on the shit. Not to mention that most tweakers are grimy as hell, and that 90% of them are (or end up being) practically insane.

And yeah Ikku, I prefer Adderall myself... since it lasts longer euphorically and has less side effects from what I've experienced.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 pm

^I was prescribed that as a kid too. Adderall, concerta, desoxyn, ritalin... They were just throwing this garbage (my opinion only; to each their own) at me most made me a total zombie and I hated the feeling. This could be just because I tend to have paradoxical reactions to several types of drugs (common symptom of ADHD), though. Non-psychedelic stimulants (caffeine, amphetamines) tend to make me sleepy, but I can't sleep at all on mushrooms or LSD, for instance.

Right now I'm on a combination of Brick Red Kalimantan kratom (20g), 1.5mg xanax, 10mg insufflated oxy. I am feeling fucking excellent. Edit: now 2mg xanax, 15mg oxy, 10mg hydrocodone. Wheeee! Off to the liquor store to grab a bottle of tequila!

Found a great source for some primo kratom and I'm loving this stuff, really. Feels like (and combines well with) some nice painkillers. More like oxy than anything else. I'm not stingy, so if anyone wants the source feel free to drop me a PM. QPs at $25