I'm On Other Drugs

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Post by Ikku » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Be careful JTP especially with the polydrug abuse, ESPECIALLY when one of the drugs is alcohol. Suffered the loss of friend #2 to a drug+alcohol combo a couple weeks ago.

For that reason I've actually been in counseling recently and have a bottle of Ambien and a bottle of Klonopin. I've been taking the Klonopin as prescribed (0.25mg) just to see if it actually helps me. I might experiment with taking a couple of them if I get bored and have the time, but I have so much shit on my plate right now it's not looking like it's going to happen. I want to give Ambien another try recreationally but every time I take it at night it just knocks me out, and I have too much shit to do to take it during the day.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Klonopins will work, but I personally need about 2 mg to feel really relaxed I'm not sure if I would get much out of. 25. Although klonopins last a long time, ill take some, take a nap, wake up, and ill still be feeling it.

On a side note what is this kratom and how much do you take? I think I've actually tried it before, but not sure.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Kratom is this plant that contains opioids. My friend had a full spectrum tincture of it that we used to get blasted on until one of our friends died from it. Turned me off of opiates for good. I don't think the plant itself is necessarily that dangerous but the FST was super concentrated, we usually dosed like ~10-15 drops of it and got super fucked, the guy that overdosed was also super drunk and took waaaaay more than that.

And yea as I said I'm just taking the Klonopin as prescribed, not to feel relaxed or buzzed but to see if it effects my mood and behavior in a positive way or not.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Wed May 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Ikku wrote:Be careful JTP especially with the polydrug abuse, ESPECIALLY when one of the drugs is alcohol. Suffered the loss of friend #2 to a drug+alcohol combo a couple weeks ago.
Damn man, that's rough. I am careful, though; I only had a couple drinks and didn't get "wasted." If I were to OD, I'd have had to have around 50MG of oxy at once with everything else. I don't get near my lethal limit these days. When I combine drugs, I have low doses of all of them relative to what I'd normally take individually.

Also, taking k-pin as prescribed is enough to give most folks a buzz. Also, I don't bother with kratom extracts; powdered leaf is much, much cheaper and it only takes me around 15G for pain relief of some Brick Red Kalimantan from a $25 QP.

Another booster for klonopin/xanax/valium/opiates: V8 juice, DXM and alcohol. Good cocktail if you're looking to stretch your stash! :stoned2:

I really don't recommend it with opiates for most folks; this combo lets me cut my dosage down by more than 2/3. That kind of potentiation can be very dangerous.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 am

I'm high on my insanity.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 am

Had surgery last Tuesday, so I've been on oxycodone and hydrocodone as of late. Good for video games.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:38 am

Good shit. I've renounced my hatred of opiates after having a few hydrocodones this past week (Y)

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:17 am

Seriously, i wanna study medicine (there's probably a word for that) so i know what would make me high..

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Chemistry/Pharmacology. There's nothing stopping you but yourself.
Four star familiar.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:14 pm

You know i thought about being a chef, but screw that, I'm in..

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:26 pm

omnific.dc wrote:Seriously, i wanna study medicine (there's probably a word for that) so i know what would make me high..
Just start grabbing stuff under the sink and start inhaling. You could even keep a journal of what works and what doesn't. ...... or you could just use erowid.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Nah. I'd take it to pen and paper.