Need help from someone who knows about meds.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Need help from someone who knows about meds.

Post by logically » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Does anyone here know about Lorezapam or something like that???

they are tiny white pills.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: Need help from someone who knows about meds.

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:27 pm

My mom used to be prescribed them.. I've never taken any of them,but it's basically a really strong anti anxiety pill.

edit: here's what wikipedia has to say about it
Lorazepam has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, amnesic, anticonvulsant as well as muscle relaxant properties.[62] Lorazepam is high-potency and an intermediate-acting benzodiazepine and its uniqueness,[63][64] advantages and disadvantages are largely explained by its pharmacokinetic properties (poor water and lipid solubility, high protein binding and non-oxidative metabolism to a pharmacologically inactive glucuronide form) and by its high relative potency (lorazepam 1 mg is equal in effect to diazepam 10 mg).[65][66] The half life of lorazepam is 10–20 hours.[67]
I kinda wish I would have tried it at least once now to see what it's like..
Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Lorezapam is Ativan

Read my guide here

http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... 39&t=27101

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 pm

I have had personal experience with lorazepam, having been given so many from a friend that I got tired of them and gave them to other friends. Lorazepam is a benzodiazepine tranquilizer that is chemically related to Xanax and Valium, being less powerful then the former and more powerful than the latter. The really small pill is a .5 MG pill (which has a .5 on it) and they also make 1 MG pills. When I first took the drug, I took 3 MG thinking my large size needed to extra 2 MG from the 1 mg my friend recommended me and after 30 minutes I started feeling a sort of drunken feeling before feeling so tired both physically and mentally that I passed out for six hours on my bed even though I had woken up from a full nights sleep not long before I took them. Less of a dose (about 1 mg) won't get you the crazy high feeling I had but it will make you more relaxed and prone to do stupid shit like go on a download spree of music you don't really like and other crap. Anyways: The stuff can be fun but it can fuck you up bad if you're not careful. So just take them. :lol:

P.S. This shit does fuck with your memory pretty bad like it says in the guide Higher posted, especially while drinking alcohol.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?