Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

5-Meo-MIPT (Moxy)

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:55 pm

5-Meo-MIPT (Moxy)

Image Image

Chemistry

This is an analogue of the more popular drug 5-MeO-DiPT (nicknamed "foxy methoxy") and has the nickname "moxy". 5-Meo-MIPT is a psychedelic drug, which belongs to tryptamines. It is a psychedelic and hallucinogenic drug, used by some as an entheogen. It has structural and pharmacodynamic properties similar to the drugs 5-MeO-DiPT and MiPT.It has a wide range of possible effects, including hallucinations and enhancement of tactile sense. Some people have said that this drug can make sex more enjoyable or at least more interesting. Some psychonauts also say that it can mimic the effects of many other psychedelics.

Dosage

Orally, 5-MeO-MiPT is active at 4-6 mg. Some users report activity as low as 1mg while others report no activity up to 20mg, this compound seems to be highly sensitive to the individual and any potential researchers should keep this in mind. Titrating the dose would be especially important with this compound. 5-MeO-MIPT tastes awful, so it should be taken in capsules. 10 mg can be considered a single dose of this substance. The experience begins at 20-60 minutes with the peak following after some hours. The effects will be more or less over at six to eight hours. The drug can also be smoked, but unlike most other tryptamines, this route requires a much higher dosage. 12-20mg is usually smoked. It typically produces a very strong odor. When smoked, the effects are nearly instantaneous and can last up to 2 hours.

Physical discomfort is often mentioned about 5-MeO-MIPT experiences, but this seems to be very slight at a low dose. However, doses larger than 20 mg can be somewhat unpleasant, and some individuals may suffer from significant discomfort even at a small dose. It is also possible to overdose on this substance, although no deaths have been reported so far. (5-MeO-MIPT should still be considered a potentially dangerous research chemical.) One can boost the intensity and duration of the experience with an additional dose before or during the peak. After coming down, however, tolerance sets in for at least a few days.

Effects

The sense of touch is intensified by this substance. Many people consider it a wonderful aphrodisiac and sex drug. In fact, some consider it to be little else.

Visually, it is not particularly active. Sight is acute and visual awareness heightened with 10 mg, but no hallucinations or distortions of any kind were present. Sound is also largely unaffected at this dose. Larger doses cause hallucinations. With about 25 mg, digital photographs appeared three-dimensional, vivid and continuously morphing. The images no longer seemed to be just static pictures, but rather places with living inhabitants. Some fluctuation was present in flat, textured surfaces. Bright, warm and colorful lights. Content of hallucinations may be shared to some degree.

The psychedelic properties of 5-MeO-MIPT do seem significant on the purely mental level. I consider it to be more suited to social situations than most other tryptamines. It is easy to lose oneself in group experience, so much so that this seems to be its primary effect.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Re: 5-Meo-MIPT (Moxy)

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Thanks for posting this man.

I like this stuff but then again I don't. If my friend had told me what it was to begin with and that I was going to trip I definately wouldn't have done it alone.

I took 10mg..it lasted for about 4-5 hours.

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:49 am

Wondering how you can even get your hands on it. RC's are expensive as hell online, and producing them requires some fairly advanced chemistry equipment...
Sounds interesting, though there are others I'd prefer to experiment with.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

jcube69
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by jcube69 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:59 am

Weedguru_Falkon wrote:Wondering how you can even get your hands on it. RC's are expensive as hell online, and producing them requires some fairly advanced chemistry equipment...
Sounds interesting, though there are others I'd prefer to experiment with.

advance chemestry equipment? rofl...wine/beer bottles ruber gaskets and your general ruber/plastic hoses hell go to a a pet store and go to the fish section youll find most of that shit...then you need to get some burners and make some mock up stands...

advanced equipment is just a term used for people who cant get creative and dont have the money to be lazy XD
Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Image

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 am

^ k go make some wine bottle LSD then lol.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:17 pm

advanced chem sets are meant for advanced syntheses.. I'd be scared trying to do it with a homemade setup. They just aren't the same and pose too many risks that can fuck up easier because of that.

btw RC chemicals aren't expensive at all online.. get a $100 or so worth of it, and you'll be getting doses of anything for a couple dollars at the most out of it in return
Peace Not Greed.