JokersAce wrote:Bullshit.
not at alll

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: LSA

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 am

Fake seeds?
There are different strains of HBWR and some contain no LSA content at all, but are often marketed by online headshops and Ebay vendors as the desirable kind. If a vendor labels the seeds as "Ghana," "Indian,"or "Ayurveda" strain, they have little to no LSA content. The "Hawaiian" strain, however, has around .12-.15% LSA per seed.

The other difference is the appearance. True Hawaiian seeds will be dark brown with a thick furry coating and sometimes peelable husks. The fake seeds often look like smooth popcorn kernels or have a light brown color.
http://legallsd.blogspot.com/

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showfla ... er/2001279

krakajak
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by krakajak » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:17 pm

That was probably the problem, i'll place one last order and try to get some good ones.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:49 pm

man i ate like a hundread blue morning glory seeds when i did lsa.

krakajak
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by krakajak » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:58 pm

I thought you were supposed to eat..from 450 to like..800?

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:00 am

i think i ate more then a hundred actually.
we bought 5 packages from a store. i know now that they are covered in pesticides when bought from the store. but it was a long time ago and i was young and stupid.
my friend and i had 2 and a half packages each. followed by weed and alcohol all day long. and the trip lasted all day with waves of varying degrees.

krakajak
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by krakajak » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:13 am

niccee
how was ur trip like?

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:25 am

very intense.
we were on a hunt for a cemetery all afternoon. and i felt like i was a character in a comic book being written as our journey took place. when we finally got to the cemetery i guess i peaked a lil. because we ended up resting in a group of trees and i didnt want to leave that spot. my friends kinda argued with me why we should get moving, and the conversation involved multiple dimensions of reality being layered onto one another and human cloning. once we left the trees my one friend asked me to go check out some tombstones. and she was wearing gloves with skeleton print on them but when she touched me i could feel her hands like they were only bone. and i told her id only go with her if she didnt touch me again. after awhile we left the cemetery and i got all freaked out by how unnatural cars were (i have a slight carphobia) and when we went to my friends house i got sick. vomitting. but it went away.

oh another part of my trip worth mentioning was how we found this crazy fluffy pimp hat just sitting in a parking lot. so we took it with us. and later when we were blazing by the river we realized how it would be so cool to watch the hat float down the river since the sky and the hat looked almost bthe same colors.
and the sky looked painted on and felt huge over us. and we kept calling each other the sky painter. but eventually the size of the sky freaked us out and we went inside for a bit.

so many other weird things happened that day.
like how i had brought with me a floppy top hat with huge rabbit ears. and when we ran into another friend of ours randomly we told her what drugs we were on and she went out bought the seeds and joined the trip. after that she wore the rabbit hat and i called her Jessica Rabbit all day instead of rachel.

oh! and at the end of the night we took a city bus from cambridge to kitchener(city about 20 mins away) at 2 am to walk my buddy home cause he was afraid hed get lost since he just moved to kitchener.

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:19 am

lsd = hd version of lsa,
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:38 am

^ Haha, I find that very funny for some reason lol...must be the beer

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by J O E » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:07 am

I did about 300 seeds not too long ago and got pretty fucked up...

I plan on doing about 750 next time
its just there in the air

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Blue Morning glory seeds? Im gonna get some tomorow!
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 pm

the ones from the store are coated in pesticides that can make you violently ill.
some people say you can wash it off, others say you cant

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 pm

I think you can wash off most of it, but some of the deterrent gets absorbed in to it too much to get it out all the way, which is why some people still get sick (though usually not as sick), and some don't
Peace Not Greed.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 am

I think im gonna clean them in water and a little soap, then soak them in clean water for a couple hours, putting them in new water every so often.

I wonder if there is a way to prepare the seeds without having to eat them? Im gonna go do some research
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma