Shrooms

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker

Shrooms

Post by Mabakhurts123 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 am

Okay, well after Christmas i am planning on getting some shrooms with my friends. We have never done them before... what should i prepare and plan for? oh, and how much should i be paying? I live in Ohio. thanks
"Nothing in excess."

pudd1818
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: Shrooms

Post by pudd1818 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 am

Shrooms can be spiritual. You will get visuals, the intensity will depend on the quality and the amount you take. I have found that if you smoke pot after you take them it mixes well, but if it is your first time I would say don't mix drugs with it and in enjoy the pure buzz. Save the pot for the end when you start to come down.

Like all drugs the atmosphere and people you are with will have a big impact. I don't know if you are planning on eating them or making tea out of them. If you plan on eating I suggest making sure they are well cut up. It will help speed up the absorption, which leads to a higher high.

There are many web sites that you can find info on shrooms, you should look around to learn more.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:12 am

Set and setting
Most important of all - BE COMFORTABLE
Dont trip if you need to be home in 4 hours, if you need to get to bed early, if you are worried about something, if anything stressful is going on in your life

You need to go into the trip with the idea that it will be a good trip. Thinking of a recent passed away relative or stress at work can trigger the trip to go in a different direction. Shrooms are awesome because they can give you this great euphoria. However that euphoria can also become a powerful negative feeling so manage your tripping conditions to avoid this.

Shrooms should cost $10 a gram or less. Ill never pay more than $10 a g for mushies, usually eights are about $30 in my neck of the woods

Please invstigate erowid (link below) and read a couple trip reports to know what you are in for
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/ ... ooms.shtml

Mushrooms, LSD and any other hallucinogen are not simply "get high" drugs. They can and often will change your life. Most often, for the better. These are not toys, they are not pills you use to see cool stuff for awhile - these drugs are much more than that. The hallucinations you see - imagine all your sense being affected like that, your sense of hearing 10x more sensitive, touching something is to become unified with it, you can experience multiple emotions at once. [

I recommend you do research, but dont let it scare you. If you go into it with a good mind, you should have a good trip. You might want to make sure to let your friends know what they are in for as well - would hate to see one of them have some hidden stress come out, leading to a bad trip which trips out the rest of the group.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mabakhurts123 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:51 am

Thanks for the great info, you guys, and ill be sure to check that link out, black. thanks
"Nothing in excess."