Things tickling my receptors lately

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Things tickling my receptors lately

Post by Ikku » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 pm

So other than smoking weed, I have been using other drugs as usual. My taste in chemicals is much refined from the past. I don't mess with prescription pills whatsoever (except Ambien when I need it to sleep but that's what it's for). And I've actually been having a hell of a time finding illegal drugs, I would love some more LSD but I haven't seen good acid in over a year. Cocaine I'm pretty much done with, can never find anything pure, and I don't like paying ludicrous prices for bullshit stomped on drugs. I have quite a few tabs that are known to be high quality unadulterated MDMA, just waiting for the right time to take them. I haven't rolled properly in a long time.

Despite the lack of acid though I have been tripping quite a bit lately. I have pretty much no need for shrooms thanks to my recent discovery of 4-AcO-DMT which is a psilocin analogue. It's believed to be converted in your gut directly into psilocin so it's basically a pure psilocin trip, about 4-6 hours. This stuff is a top notch psychedelic. I posted on here about a year ago about my experiences with the phenethylamine 2C-I that I ordered from China and tripped on for a while, but to be honest that was kind of a dirty trip. Good visuals but a nasty feeling high. The tryptamines I have found to be much much cleaner and more fun.

In addition to that stuff (which has been dubbed 'psilacetin' by some but we affectionately call it "4-aces") I have been experimenting with DPT. This stuff is actually used as a sacrament by the Church of the True Inner Light in New York, although I have yet to have a spiritual experience with it, I am thinking I just haven't dosed it high enough. The oral doses are extremely high so I've just been snorting it. Snorting 50mg gives you a trip for about 2 hours, and it's amazing. Great great visuals, hard to describe them but they're beautiful. I've heard that snorting 100mg or eating 200mg will give me the depth of the trip I'm looking for but I haven't tried going that hard yet.

And a third tryptamine I've been experimenting with, for over a year now, is what I consider to be one of the holy grails of chemicals, DMT. There's other threads where I think I talked about this. Probably the coolest drug ever, lasts about 10 minutes or so, feels amazing, makes you see IMPOSSIBLE things that are just so incredible that for the next half an hour or so sitting in the afterglow you just want to laugh and cry all at once from sheer amazement. I smoked some of this last night and have a renewed love for it after being scared of it for a while. This fear/love relationship cycles a lot, when I get into it and love it and start to smoke it often, it likes to kick my ass and make me think twice before smoking it again. Which I suppose is good in a way.

So that's a rundown of what I've been playing around with lately, I may start threads for each individually a bit later. This section of the forum seems dead though so I'm kind of curious if anyone has been doing anything interesting lately?
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Re: Things tickling my receptors lately

Post by logically » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:46 pm

i messed around with DXM lol?

it was pretty cool. I don't know if i will do it again though.... i feel so sketchy overdosing on cold pills.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Post by Gorecore » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:49 pm

The only two new things tickling my receptors lately has been my new lady and Jagermeister. Never had a drop of Jager in my life until 2 weeks ago. I quite enjoy the taste of it! I pour my shots directly out of the freezer so it's nice and chilled...then down the hatch! After about 5 or 6 of those in a row, things get wobbly and silly!

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

i have developed a taste for booze that is even greater than what i had during my college years.
always before 2 beers in and the lovely warm drunk feel started to wash over me, but now beer 5 or 6 and that feeling just starts. if i only drink beer, no mixed drinks or shots, i can drink a 12 pack easily and be wasted but functional. when in the past 8 beer would have made me a drunken mess.

why the increase in alcohol consumption?
my head tells me its a variety of factors, but my heart says its really just one big thing.
head says. sarnia has nothing going on, the only thing to do is get drunk on weekends with friends. my friend morgan loves to drink, even a few casual drinks to the point of high buzz is acceptable on week days when we hang out.
but my heart says i am drinking more because i am unhappy.
its always been my way to indulge in whatever is my current fancy when my spirits are weak.
i need a change of pace to get me out of the current funk

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Well at least no one around here is messing with coke or H, I know I used to dabble in the hard drugs but I've grown up since then and value my health a bit more. Kinda makes me sad that no one has been playing with MDMA or psychedelics though, unless they just haven't posted about it. I think they're beautiful and unique chemicals, each with its own quirks but all of them able to reveal yourself and the nature of consciousness to you. Or maybe I'm making that stuff up cause I'm so fried haha.

Logically, don't forget my big and dandy DXM thread where I not only detail how to properly dose it, but all the reasons not to heh. It's an interesting high and I suppose worth doing once or twice but in the long run not worth it, it's also very addictive. Good to hear you won't mess around with it too much.

I too have been consuming a lot of alcohol as of late. To Gore: Jager?!? Yecckkk, maybe one shot with an energy drink to start a night off but that stuff is vile. For the most part I avoid shots as nothing good has ever come of them but a lot of trouble has. A cop drove me home from downtown once after too many shots left me wandering around the streets at 4AM, nice guy for not taking me to the drunk tank, but he did leave me with a hot little public intoxication ticket in my hands that I had to pay a hefty fine and do community service for. Hopefully that gets cleared off my record.

I will have the occasional bourbon and coke, gin and juice, or frozen margarita when I crave a mixed drink. But for the most part I drink beer, I probably average 12 beers in a week at least. And Abby I too have developed this tolerance to them, even though I drink only the highest quality craft beers that are usually >6% abv I can put away a 6 pack and be barely effected. I often will put away a 6 pack in the middle of the week too, I'm not so much worried about my liver or brain health as I feel my consumption is somewhat moderate, but I do feel guilty that I will develop a beer gut in the future. I just keep exercising daily but these sins are going to catch up to me eventually in the form of a not so sexy belly I'm sure. But I won't stop drinking beer, it's a passion almost as strong as my passion for weed and psychmedelics.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:18 pm

i experimented with mdma last year for the first time. it was around this time too.
i bought a gram of it and did it with my friends and bf a few times. when suddenly my bf had a change of heart about it.
he didnt want to touch the stuff, he didnt want me touching the stuff. and we had 0.25 g left. the average dosing we were taking was 0.15 g so its pretty much two hits.
i thought he just needed time before wanting to do it again, so i waited a few months and suggested we finish off the stash and was met with hostility. months passed again, so i asked again, again i saw the hostility from my bf. now its been a year. and still he gets mad or ignores me completely if i suggest we do it.

come i know what you guys are thinking, why dont i just do it, fuck what he thinks...but i live with him, and the consequences of doing it without his permission out weight the pros.
that being said i am holding out until i go home to visit my parents without him and will do it with my friend raisa.

i also found the mdma experience to be a heightening of consciousness, and had very spiritual moments on it.
i am not afraid of becoming "hooked" on it, i really dont understands my bf problem with doing it occasionally. and even when i ask him to explain he cannot give a responsible explanation.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:37 am

What currently I've done lately is a little bit of ritalin last night to study for a test, and tried morphine twice in the past 2 weeks, but weirdly in a light brown powder form. It makes you feel hella good for an hour or two, but I'm not going to touch it again for a while due to its addictive factor...I don't feel addicted at all, but I don't want to even start the phase of it. I have been taking tramadol fairly regularly lately as they keep me going through the day. I don't take enough to get high off of it, but just enough to keep my brain slightly stimulated for school and work which is what I've been focusing on a LOT more of lately. I'll drink maybe once a week, but usually not enough to even get drunk. I just like getting small buzzes now for some reason, I don't like the feeling of getting totally fucked up unless it's from weed (and even then it's not a lot)

Currently I'm in the process of growing shrooms, which should be done in a few weeks total depending on which technique I finish it off with. I haven't tripped though in over a year, and will probably trip one more time then I am completely done. I do plan on eventually experimenting with DMT (whenever I get the chance to make it) and ayauasca when the time comes.
Peace Not Greed.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:42 am

SpRi7e wrote:What currently I've done lately is a little bit of ritalin last night to study for a test, and tried morphine twice in the past 2 weeks, but weirdly in a light brown powder form.
Are you sure it's not heroin? They have the same feeling unless injected, and I've only ever heard of morphine coming in the form of pills or injectable liquid. The pills having a white powder that is hard to get high off because of the low biovalibility and gelatin in the MS Contin abuse prevention coating.

Lately, I acquired some ambien and wanted to experiment with it. First two times was weird, with non accurate recollection of what happened except for being totally dissassociated. Third time was the charm, and I remember how it hits so quickly and makes speech slur... kinda fun but the moderately enjoyable period lasts a short while and alwaysz results in regretable facebook ramblings and other shit that's never recalled.

I tried some sort of E that apparently either had 2C-I or that Moxy or Foxy shit. It was weird, the primaily effect really was that of the aphrodisiac sort... and that sort of high wasn't really appropriate for the situation I was in at the time.

One of my best friends recently became a gnarly connect, so I have stable access to pretty much everything.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:28 pm

yeah Idk if it was heroin..I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if it was, but it didn't give me the effects that heroin would as it was definitely much less mild than I woulda expected it to be. The closest thing I've done to heroin...well, besides the morphine is Opanas. It's WAY stronger than oxycontin, and fucks you up almost just like heroin and the morphine couldn't relate to that feeling at all.. I've only done that twice as well and don't plan on taking it again for a LONG time, it just makes you feel too good and I don't like big comedowns from drugs, but speaking of big comedowns. I tried coke for the first time a few days ago and didn't like it at all. It was apparently really good coke, but didn't do a whole lot besides make me feel really good and talkative/numb all over for 45-60 minutes and it was done. Mentally I didn't want it at all, but I could tell physically my body was telling me "GET MORE GET MORE"...it's a disgusting feeling and I'm probably never going to touch it again.

Also I found out it's easier to get Molly (pure MDMA) than it is E pills in my area and for the same price, so that's definitely going to be the next thing I try (hopefully for the Rusko concert this friday) and rave my face off
Peace Not Greed.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:44 am

I never tried Opana but I know if it is what hydromorphone is to hydrocodone then I could imagine it being the most amazing opiate next to something that would probably just outright kill me. :lol:

I smoked some heroin this past summer a few times. I didn't like it as much as oxycontin or even a few norcos, but I could see how a bunch of people can get hooked on it given that it is more accessible than prescription opiates. Not very interested in trying it again though, the taste of fuming dope is like a mixture of gasoline and various plastics.

I also tried cocaine... and I really, really like it... but it's a drug best reserved for parties and the like.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 am

SpRi7e wrote:yeah Idk if it was heroin..I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if it was, but it didn't give me the effects that heroin would as it was definitely much less mild than I woulda expected it to be. The closest thing I've done to heroin...well, besides the morphine is Opanas. It's WAY stronger than oxycontin, and fucks you up almost just like heroin and the morphine couldn't relate to that feeling at all.. I've only done that twice as well and don't plan on taking it again for a LONG time, it just makes you feel too good and I don't like big comedowns from drugs, but speaking of big comedowns. I tried coke for the first time a few days ago and didn't like it at all. It was apparently really good coke, but didn't do a whole lot besides make me feel really good and talkative/numb all over for 45-60 minutes and it was done. Mentally I didn't want it at all, but I could tell physically my body was telling me "GET MORE GET MORE"...it's a disgusting feeling and I'm probably never going to touch it again.

Also I found out it's easier to get Molly (pure MDMA) than it is E pills in my area and for the same price, so that's definitely going to be the next thing I try (hopefully for the Rusko concert this friday) and rave my face off
heroin is aparantly much more cut than it was back in the day, and taking morphene or heroin for fun is just fucking stupid you think the feeling of wanting more coke is a disgusting feeling? wait till youve just sold your tv for some more gear because thats just too far imo.

used to do loads of different stuff in all sorts of combinations once upon a time but i wound up in hospital and i know my limits now, been doing a fair few e's or md and speed quite a bit unfortunatly but i suppose that just helps with the decorating haha loads of budda few nitrazepam 2CB and 2CE some cubensis mushrooms the other week and the odd bit of dmt, acid is something i do raaarely and ketamine/coke on the occasion but the e's and the md i get atm are something special

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 pm

If you think that, NEVER touch opanas, withdrawals are worse than heroin, more addicting, and much more expensive... It's the rich mans dope. I still stick with it though, coke is the most instantaneously addictive substance I've ever done, and I've done just about everything besides a few opiates, and lots of psychedelics... they don't interest me anymore, maybe in a few years, but at this moment in my life, retrospective trips aren't what I want.
Peace Not Greed.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Psychedelics have their own individual quirks and novelties, but really if you've done one you've done em all. I prefer shorter trips of the tryptamine variety myself. I like the trips where you're sad that they're over, not the ones that go on for so long that you're sick of it by the end. If it's feasible I'd have at least one psychedelic trip a year the rest of my life.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 am

fuck...

came back specifically for this thread for the first time I started using...

Going to rehab very soon.
Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Sprize! Great to see you man!

Going to rehab soon? Care to elaborate?