mephedrone withdrawals?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

mephedrone withdrawals?

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Tue May 03, 2011 4:16 am

ive ended up with a really bad addiction to the stuff i was doing it all the time coz my friend sold it and just had loads of it at all times i find it so hard to keep away from it, to the point where i wasnt getting enough of a buzz and mixing it with other drugs,and i ended up getting rushed into hospital with panic attacks after a while which happen whenever i smoke weed ever subce and since i got out i kept away more or less, i went a bit mad on my 21st though and i cant seem to stop twitching at night and it keeps me up at night its proper bad but i cant seem to keep away from it i dunno weather the twitching is mephedrone related or not just wondering if anybody with an addiction had had the same kind of thing? could be withdrawals or something im just not sure its a bit scary really i also get really itchy for a few days after. this is the final straw now not doing it anymore hospital wasnt enough to scare me off the stuff but i never want to feel like this again i also feel kind of short of breath and a bit of chest discomfort which comes when i have a heavy sesh. withdrawals also? i just dont know and it seems quite hard to find decent information about it on the net nice one let me know if you know anything?

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: mephedrone withdrawals?

Post by Ikku » Wed May 04, 2011 12:32 am

The reason I've stayed away from mephedrone (and cathinone RC's in general) is because it has a rep of being very moreish and very fiendish. I would say there's a good chance your twitching and other discomforts are withdrawal related, although I remember a thread on another site, bluelight maybe, where a poster talked about how meph damaged his nervous system. Very possible that happened, or perhaps cardiovascular damage. I'm leery of all RC's, I don't trust any of them as much as illegal drugs, strangely enough. The ones that are trying to simulate speed or ecstasy scare me in particular. Let us know if you find anything else out.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Fri May 06, 2011 12:57 am

few days without and i feel fine, just need to make sure i stay clear of it now i also learnt this method of breathing called diaphragmatic breathing that deeply relax's you and stops the anxiety a bit and that seems to have worked wonders ;D

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Good to hear you started feeling better. For what it's worth, when I was about 15 I smoked a joint which was laced with PCP. For about a year afterwards I had various flashbacks as well as a slight twitch in my head. In no way am I saying this is related to your situation, but the twitching did eventually go away! I'm sure there is hope for you at the other end of the tunnel. I just hope you're still feeling better one month later.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...