MDMA Walking Day

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

MDMA Walking Day

Post by AbbyRoad » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 pm

so i posted in the random topic before my buddy mike and i were going to do some mdma soon, and last monday was the day
its taken me a little while to get around to writing up a trip report for you guys, so enjoy!

my mike got a gram of this pale blue-ish gray mdma, everytime iv done m in the past it was pure white. so we googled what could cause the color. some sources said it wasnt an issue. others said it was mixed with speed. either way i didnt care. i wanted to do 2 hits but mike talked me out of it. so we weighed up .15g each and then busted up the crystals into a finer powder.
once we had busted up the m we got ready to parachute the lil packages. pop it in your mouth and have a few drinks of water and youre gooood

we decided to head out of my house before we started feeling the effects on the off chance my room mates and land lord came home.
days before we had decided it would be a mellow walking trip. we would just walk around town following our instincts and talking. ive been pretty depressed these past few weeks, crying bouts have have not been abnormal. and mike knew i wanted to use this mdma trip to deal with a lot of the shit that was hurting me inside. he was totally game with doing a therapeutic trip with me, partially he also wanted a test out the mdmas strength before he sold any of it, but thats besides the point.

we we were walking feeling mighty sober still. and i told mike we should check out this abandon elementary school near my house. as we approached the school i started to feel it.we couldnt break inside because it was the middle of the afternoon. so we just walked around the outside. by the time we got back to the front i was starting to be really high. and of course this is were it gets harder to tell my trip ahhhahaha

sarnia is built along the st clair river and lake huron (one of canadas great lakes) so mike and i decided to start walking towards the water front. we walked down any shady street and followed our feet. totally engrossed with the euphoria that was taking over.
when we finally go to the water front like half an hour later, things got goood.
basically for the next 5 hours we walked along the varying waterfront scenery, (boardswalks, parks, piers, boat loading zones etc) talking and stopping to sit whenever the compulsion would take us. wed smoke a bowl and talk some more, until we felt like the resting was over and we needed to move again.

the things we talked about are of what really interesting to me. and its hard now to explain. there was the usual banter about philosophy. and i tried to explain sacred geometry, but its a new concept to me, so it was hard talking about high as tits. but it seemed crucially important having to do with "the patterns" so i had to attempt to explain it to mike.

im kind of a spiritual person. deep inside of me i have this urge to reconcile science with the soul. my intuition has told me the "truth" about reality and existence can begun to be understood when science and soul are joined and seen as one discipline. i know it will happen one day (if we dont kill ourselves off first). in truth its already started. anyways....
once mike and i started off on the "deep talks" i told him i feel like a fucking shaman when im on drugs. all my receptors are overclocked and it creates a dynamic shift within me. all the inner patterns come forward and temporarily displace the normal everyday outer patterns.

i should take a moment here to explain what i mean by patterns. its kinda like your aura. its like a shifting world of frequencies and shapes that encompasses a person. and its not like one pattern per person, we are all made out of limitless patterns moving folding intersecting and interacting with each other. if i could see these patterns and not just feel them, i think it would be like looking at a kaleidoscope. i dont know what makes up these intricate patterns. im pretty sure that a lot of the patterns are our thoughts; conscious and unconscious. but i know thats way to simple of an explanation. i dont know if the shifting in our thought patterns comes before or after the chemical reactions in our brains. i have some very weak theories on what else our patterns do for us, but they arent even worth discussing til they firm up inside me first.

now these theories on patterns are always with me. i already feel them to a much lesser degree all the time. but when i trip with mike i am able to experience them more strongly because of the strong connection he and i have. it is always incredibly easy for me to read him. so much so that after the trip was over and he went home and i sobered up, im left with confusing feelings. he has been my good friend for 2 years and i know ive loved him as my closest male friend for over a year now. but after the trip and some of the things we talked about (like my 2 exs bfs, and how hard it is to find a mate that is "awake" like i am) i was kinda left thinking that we are two sides of the same coin.....very confused feelings

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: MDMA Walking Day

Post by Ikku » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Wonderful trip report Abby, it was interesting to talk to you as you were coming down. And I'm really glad I got to read more about what you're talking about with sacred geometry and patterns.

I'm reminded of a DPT experience I had. I had the normal LSDish hallucinatory fun on the come up, but the patterns overwhelmed me and my vision until I was entirely in thought-space, with memories and people I knew flashing up before me before being each being swallowed back into a great throbbing, spinning mandala. I had no sense of myself at this point, it was just my inner world on display in a spectacular arrangement of color and patterns. I'm not fully sure what it meant but it sounds significant to your theories. The experience was freaky as fuck and not as fun as your day I'm sure, but looking back it was very cool.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:46 am

very cool report abby :) i enjoyed reading your feelings of euphoria and attempts at explaining the reconciliation between soul and science...
woah

TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by TmD » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:34 am

very verry cool =) enjoyed and hope maybe some things in your life make a bitch more sense now.
Fresh till Death

Regarded
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Regarded » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Very well written :) I liked it alot! Hope you get everything under control.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:53 pm

i forgot to talk about when i fell into the river!
its a pretty funny part of the trip. mike and i found a nice secluded spot near the river on a nature path. mike sat down under a tree and started packing a bowl.
i went over to the rocks along the river, climbed down and was getting ready to jump in the water when i realized mike would here the splash and think something bad had happened.
so i went back over to mike. told him when we were done the bowl i was getting in the river up to my knees and he was my life guard just in case (he sails and is a strong swimmer). a few minutes later we both climbed over the rocks i took off my pants so they didnt get wet and started walking around on the half sunken rocks while mike watched from the dry rocks. i was staying about thigh depth when i decided to stand on this one rock. when i went on a move for it i plunged into the water chest high. my shirt was soaked. that successfully ended walking in the water.
i climbed out and pulled my soaking shirt down really low. started wearing it as a "dress shirt" and did not put my pants back on for hours.
so ya.....the moral of the story is for half of my trip i wasnt wearing pants bahahahaha