Favourite drug combinations?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Favourite drug combinations?

Post by zERo~Chronic » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:29 am

I try not to drink while I'm tripping, it is hard to tell how much you've had...which can really kick your ass when the trip wears off

I came to this conclusion one night after eating a 1/4 of shrooms and sitting down around a fire with 1 liter bottle and 1 750ml bottle of the devil's vomit, Taaka Vodka. My buddy and I finished all off the Taaka, realised how sloppy drunk we were many hours later, then woke up the next morning with the worst hangover.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 am

Yep, exactly my point. I remember we would take huge pulls of Canadian Mist (really low quality whisky, like 10 bucks for a 2 liter bottle) and just say "damn good whisky." Easily finishing a bottle in a night with the two of us.

Miss my trippin buddy. We dropped cid all the time, shrooms once or twice, and always got royally fucked up and learned a lot about life and ourselves. Tragic death at the hands of opiates, but if it weren't for him I would probably abuse drugs just as bad as I used to. Taught me a lot Dan, hope your voyage in the stars is everything we thought it would be...
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:19 am

I'm sorry about your buddy; I've nearly gone out that way a couple of times. It's always sad to find out when others aren't as lucky.