What are you drinking (Alcoholic that is!)?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: What are you drinking (Alcoholic that is!)?

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 am

Me and you are the exact opposites it seems like. When I drink, I remember everything that happens perfectly...unless well...I black out. That's only ever happened to me 4 times in my life though of the hundred or so times I've been drunk. I threw up from taking vodka for the first time. I had no tolerance and I took 5 shots one after another all lined up so about 30 seconds after my last one, I was puking like a champ.

I've only thrown up 3 times from drinking alcohol, once from the vodka, and twice from getting SHITTTTT faced. I was scarily drunk once where I thought I had alcohol poisoning...which looking back, I almost definitely did have it. I fell asleep soaking wet in sweat and was shaking lightly for the hour it took me to actually fall asleep.
Peace Not Greed.

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:40 am

Well it's 1:35 am the next day and I'm still pretty damn hungover from last night. I went to a bring your own wine place for my father's dinner... polished off a few bottles there before we came home and took a shot of absinthe. As if that wasn't enough my brother coaxed me into drinking TWO other absinthe drinks after it (with the heated sugar water added).... Felt like total shit all day and I'm pretty sure I got alchol poisoning like you mentioned up there SpRi7e. Looking forward to a good night's rest and hopefully waking up feeling a lot better than this! This is definitely one of those two days hangovers.

On another note, pretty random that we're talking about blacking out/not remembering things because last night was probably only the 2nd or 3rd time in my entire life where I've literally not remembered certain things about the evening because of alcohol. I woke up today to find a little bit of vomit on the carpet in the living room and the rest in the kitchen sink. My mother also reminded me that some of my final words to her last night were "It's spinnnning" before I fell off the couch and ran upstairs :lol:. I did not remember any of that at all... until she mentioned it.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:57 am

Drinking a home-brewed narcotic cocktail (absinthe in a 151-proof base with opium and hash oil dissolved into it). I can evidently take opiates without withdrawal now, provided I only take them like once a month. I'm pretty scared to use them any more often. My tolerance to them has been significantly lowered as well and doubt I'll ever get hooked again due to fear of it.

I am feeling fucking fantastic. It's like a psychedelic laudanum!

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 am

Hot Sex
Get busy living or get busy dying.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:04 pm

5 o clock vodka and cranberry juice.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 am

That's awesome JTP that you conquered your opiate addiction and learned from it. I hope everything you say keeps going well and you keep it at a moderate intake from now on as you say. I bet that cocktail you made felt amazing too.

Right now, I'm taking a few days break from alcohol as I've been drinking it on a very frequent basis and way too much of it at a time when I do (drinking about 6-12 beers a night). So I'm not planning on touching anything until the weekend after a full and long day of snowboarding that I have planned out. Should be an amazing drunken night :cheers:
Peace Not Greed.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:14 am

Let's just say I think I've found my preferred way to take opiates on those days! Started feeling like I was laying on a cloud right about when the alcohol would normally kick in. Regarding my opiate use, I pick one day out of a month and stick with one dose on those days. "Dose" in this sense meaning re-dosing to get where I want to be at the start, but not re-dosing to come back up. I'm going to have a shroom grow going within the next few days (B+ and Treasure Coast) to add that to the cocktail for a really good time, I'm thinking.

Now that I've actually had this, even the feeling of sniffing near-pure heroin seems empty by comparison. It's much more satisfying and doesn't leave me craving more, which I thought was very unusual and probably has more to do with my mindset. Plus, I sleep like a smacked-up baby when I drink this brew on the comedown. Typically, my knee prevents a good night's sleep.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Bacardi Gold and Root Beer :D

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:25 pm

good luck with the shroom grow JTP, B+ was a surprisingly high yielding strain for me, and the cubensis strains are damn near impossible to screw up if you know what you are doing so it's a great beginner strain.

For the B+ (and generally every other cube strain)
I'd say about
6/10 for potency,
9.5/10 for ease of growing, and
8/10 for weight of crop
Peace Not Greed.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 am

I would love to start a shroom grow. Maybe after I get my tax return I'll set something up.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:21 am

If you do, I can help you out with whatever you need and point you in the directions that I went for mine...plus I think my shroom grow MAY still be on here. Good luck if you do end up doing it, and make sure to keep us all updated with even a possible grow log (even under a different account for a little 'safety')
Peace Not Greed.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:50 pm

That would be great and I think your log is on here I remember looking at it a while back.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 am

bored as shit tonight, no weed so i picked up a bottle of Russian Standard.

how do they make vodka taste so damn good?

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:31 am

Russian standard does not sound appeasing to my guts. I think I would like some Stoli.

Any hangover associated with it Bubbles?

I'm drinking a Colt 45 blast kiwi watermelon, these things are so much better than Joose.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:38 pm

i wish we had crazy drinks like colt 45 blast kiwi watermelon here in ontario :(