Things that go well with weed when smoked

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead

Things that go well with weed when smoked

Post by Genius » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:09 am

Okay, we have the most obvious of all: tobacco. However, not everyone smokes tobacco, and there are many other things - delicious and interesting ones - that can be mixed with bud. Some intoxicate or enhance, others give you a change of taste or smell, and others are simply there for the sake of being a good filler. So list down anything that combines well with everyone's favorite herb!

I'll start....

Dried chamomile flowers. They can easily be taken out of a teabag and smoked. Quite dry, so they tend to burn very easily, yet not too harsh on the throat or lungs. The smoke is easy to handle, as it's not thick. Chamomile is known to make people slightly sedated or even drowsy when they drink it as an herbal tea, but smoked it will give you the same effect, just a less. Goes very well with cannabis, and is an excellent "filler" for those who wanna conserve their green when rolling up.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: Things that go well with weed when smoked

Post by Ikku » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:13 pm

DMT - downloads you into the archives of the digital galactic network
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Adderal, it keeps you up and the weed levels you out. Also about six or seven beers before I smoke makes me feel great!
Get busy living or get busy dying.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 am

I once smoked powdered morphine in the same bowl as some hash and weed...it was lovely.

When it comes to combinations... weed + opiates, or weed + alcohol is great. I don't like to smoke weed on psychedelics, it tends to ruin the vibe of the trip.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 am

Oh if we're talking about just combos now, a little goes a long way on psychedelics. Just a puff, anything more is a waste of weed and maybe even a waste of the psych. I'm a big fan of smoking when drunk. Not like at a party or anything (rarely go to parties anymore anyway, I just drink at a friends place or have a couple friends over or go to a bar) but at the end of the night either by myself or with a couple other drunktards.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:33 pm

The only two things I have ever mixed with weed in my joints are similar to what you mentioned Genius... tobacco and tea (preferably green tea). Just a week ago I stopped putting any tobacco in my joints though and hope to keep it that way but since I've grown so accustomed to putting a little something something in my joints to size up them up/make them burn smoother I still try to put in some tea. I can't really think of anything else I'd want to use as a substitute.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...