The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

The Stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker

How long should I be up

Post by The Stoner » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 am

Just so you no I am talking about meth.
At 12 pm I snorted 1 line (probably about a inch) and then at 5 pm I took 5 hits off a pipe and at 6 pm I took 3 hits off a pipe and then at 7 40 pm I took 2 more hits and at this point I was speeding balls.
It has now been about 5 and a half hours since I last did any and I still fill it good when I get up and do something.I feel it when I'm sitting down to but I am zoned out on what I am doing (watching tv I get real into it or surfing the web).
Also how long do you think I will be awake (not sure why I am asking this when I am 99% sure I will be up until 8/9 pm tomorrow night well technically tonight since it is 1 29 am)
To give you a good idea of whear my tolerance is at this is my first time to do any in about a week (at 12 pm I snorted a good 2 inch line and then at 4 pm I snorted another 2 inch line i am not sure when I stopped feeling it because 3 hours later I drank 7 beers and got a little bit drunk and whent home and fell asleep) and that was my first time to do any in about 5 months.
Also 2 weeks ago I took 1 adderal 30 mg xr and I felt it for 12 hours and did not go to bed until the next night and tht was my first time to do any speed in 5 months.
1 more thing I have only done speed at the most well no about 15 times maybe 20.
I no since I have done it tht many times I should no my tolerance and I do (kinda sorta lol) but I am super ass bored right now so I figured I would do this lol.
:rasta: it is time to smoke some pot smoke some pot smoke some pot

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: How long should I be up

Post by Ikku » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:56 am

You are not talking about meth? Then wtf are you talking about? Speed is meth. Are you just talking about amphetamines, ie Adderall? Are you snorting and smoking it? Just stupid man, eat the stuff if anything, but don't be a tweaker.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 am

He said he is talking about meth, just used the word 'no' instead of 'know'

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 am

Well your probably still up or having a craving for more twack or you've just come down. Depends on how much your shit was cut and how much was pure product. If it burnt up fast than it was not so pure, but by the sounds of it you had something legit in your system. Don't let it set its hooks in you, a very powerful drug that if not monitored by someone with a high sense of self control will ultimately tear the user up from the inside; first mentally, than physically in most cases.

Did you have shards, powder, or crystals?
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:13 am

zERo~Chronic wrote:He said he is talking about meth, just used the word 'no' instead of 'know'
Oh. Damn.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:44 am

And the orange footballs shouldn't have anything on Billy Whizz.

The Stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by The Stoner » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 am

zERo~Chronic wrote:He said he is talking about meth, just used the word 'no' instead of 'know'
Lol thx man

The Stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by The Stoner » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:02 am

cutthecashflow wrote:Well your probably still up or having a craving for more twack or you've just come down. Depends on how much your shit was cut and how much was pure product. If it burnt up fast than it was not so pure, but by the sounds of it you had something legit in your system. Don't let it set its hooks in you, a very powerful drug that if not monitored by someone with a high sense of self control will ultimately tear the user up from the inside; first mentally, than physically in most cases.

Did you have shards, powder, or crystals?
I actualy fell asleep about a hour before you posted.yeah it was cut bad but it was still better than the guy usually gets.I guess I would say it burnt average maybe a little faster than usual.Yeah I always crave it when I am coming down (I think everyone does) but after tht I am good I will take it if it's offered to me but I don't have to have it because I don't have a addictive personality and have control over my self. (I let my self get addicted to weed lol because it is not harmful and is one of the three best things on earth alongside pussy and money hahaha) but to protect my self from it even more I never buy it (and don't even no anybody tht sells it but if I got pissed of enough like if my parents kicked me out I could easily get it)
Thx for replying and I very much appreciate your concern for my well being.

The Stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by The Stoner » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 am

Just to give you all a update I felt it until 2 pm and could not go to sleep until 11 pm tht night.

The Stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by The Stoner » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:06 am

cutthecashflow wrote:And the orange footballs shouldn't have anything on Billy Whizz.
Uh I have no idea wut you just said

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 am

^Most adderall pills look like footballs and they are orange, hence orange footballs. If I remember correctly the XRs come in a different format. Billy Whizz is a fictional character that is present in the British comic The Beano and he always appears to be on the stuff, so it is another slang name for twack.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:23 pm

All I know is that you should never expect to fall asleep anytime soon when it comes to amphetamines.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?