Toasted peanut butter sandwiches.

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

tebulot
Bonghead
Bonghead

Toasted peanut butter sandwiches.

Post by tebulot » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:38 am

Get two slices of bread, butter them. now place one of the pieces of bread butter side down, and smother the inside with as much peanut butter as you like. i reccomend LOTS. now put the other slice of bread on, butter side up. now put it in a sandwich toaster, and wait until its gone crispy golden brown. (You might want to put some baking paper down too, the peanut butter melts and goes on the toaster, its a shit to clean off, same as cheese. in fact, do this iwth all toasted sandwiches, its completely mess and cleaning free lol) Now take it out and WAIT FOR IT TO COOL DOWN. it might smell fucking awesome, and it is, but its too hot to eat straight out, the peanut butters completely melted and is basically liquid. good news, if you really squash your toaster lid down, it makes the edges of the sandwich close up, no dripping. Wait until its really still warm, and eat it. make a hundred more, its just margarine, peanut butter and bread.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:32 pm

I've never had one toasted before, but I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich last night for the first time in 5 years and it tasted realllly good :-D
Peace Not Greed.

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:10 pm

ya that peanut butter to go with the cotton mouth....its gotta be a toasted pb & j or nuthin son.
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan

tebulot
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by tebulot » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:24 am

nuh uh, if its hot, then its melted, and melted peanut butter is the taste!