Marijuana Cookies

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Marijuana Cookies

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:31 am

Marijuana Cookies

I like cookies the best for a few reasons. One. Cookies rock, they are portable, you can make choco-chip, peanut butter, coconut... what ever tickels your tasteBUDS, and I have a cool trick. When you make you cookie dough, you could go ahead and cook the 12-15 cookies all at once, or you can do what I do. I cook enough for the night, then I take the rest of the dough and make cookie size balls put them on a cookie sheet, get as many on there as I can, and stick it in the freezer for 60 min. When they are frozen I put them in freezer bags ready to go for the next time. Just thaw what you need. Could even make them well in advance.

Versatile Cookies

Ingredients:

3/4 cup Cannabutter, room temperature
1/4 cup Granulated sugar
1/3 cup Brown sugar
1 Large egg
1/2 teas Vanilla extract
1+1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 teas Salt
1/2 teas Baking Soda

Additions:
You may add any one of these items or all of them, the variety you choose is up to you. Remember the more you add, the less dough in the cookie. You'll have to eat more of them. :)

1/2cup Milk Chocolate Chips,
1/2cup Peanut Butter
2cups uncooked Quick Cook Oats ( if dough becomes too dry after adding oats you can add a little corn syrup to moisten or add the peanut butter)
1/2cup Coarsely Chopped Walnuts,
1/2cup Shredded Coconut,
1/2cup Raisins

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350F.
Beat the butter and both sugars in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda in another bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well blended. Stir in the added goodies -- raisins and/or chocolate chips, coconut, walnuts.

Drop the dough by small scoops 2 to 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each scoop with the back of a spoon to about 3 inches in diameter.

Bake at 375 until the centers are still slightly soft to the touch, 11 to 14 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool completely.

Makes about 20 cookies.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Marijuana Cookies

Post by omnific.dc » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 am

F*Ck smoking, gimme gimme gimme.