Spicy Food High

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Spicy Food High

Post by mingusfan » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:20 am

So i got in this habit of downing an entire packet of saltines with the GARLIC TOBASCO!! Wow..that is the best hot sauce in the world. It was nice, my tongue and mouth didn't hurt till the next day haha. Plus my gums hurt from all the crackers but seriusly it was a great thing to munch on.
Charles Mingus is god.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 am

I like spicy stuff a lot, I mean really a lot.

I once had this nice salami & cheese pizza, and asked for extra chili peppers, I then just started eating the pizza but on the last slice I put all the peppers that fell off previously, added way too much tabasco and ate it.

It was soooo good, but after a while my tongue felt like a pincushion )
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:49 am

i loveeee spicy food, sober and high...rip a bowl and then go pick up some wings from buffalo wild wings with some carribean jerk hot sauce on emm mmmm soo good.

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mingusfan » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:15 am

yeah....people say that you can get a mild addiction to capsasian (the chemical that makes hot stuff hot) becuase of the huge amount of endorphins that are released when you eat it.

Im hooked, ill admit.
Charles Mingus is god.

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:11 am

ahah ya man spicy food theres just something about it that u just cant get enough of :)

Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Genius » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:04 am

Jerk sauce = the ultimate taste experience. Just a TINY drop of that stuff will get your mouth waterin. The smell alone makes you drool. Try takin spoofuls of the stuff and just spreadin it over some leftover chicken, and eatin hit up. Mmmmmm....
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]