Braising steak (chuck/oyster or blade...I prefer Chuck due to the fat content which when cooked for hours adds to the flavour. The beauty of braising steak is the longer you cook it, the more tender the meat becomes)
Red or Yellow Pepper (Some call this Capsicum)
1. Brown the meat in a large saucepan with olive oil, chopped garlic and the sliced onion.
2. Add tomatoes, and a can full of water. Heat until simmering or tenderly.
3. After an hour or so, add the two cans of butter beans, also chopped pepper.
4. Finally, after 90 -120 minutes, add the chopped basil. Stir and cook through for 5 - 10 minutes. In a separate pan boil pasta.
5. When pasta is cooked, drain and add to ragu stew, mix through, serve with parmesan.
Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users