ways to get high better while smoking

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

pudd1818
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: ways to get high better while smoking

Post by pudd1818 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 pm

I take breaks from time to time to let my tolerance fall. It also helps that I travel alot with work so I am forced to take breaks because of that. But when I have the time to smoke, I like to smoke a lot.

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 am

That guy that tlkd shit about All the WG members is A NO LIFE his self and only made an account because he wants to Tlk down and act like a a know it all..
Little advice buddy,before tlkn about us n putting us down look at ur self..ur not as great as u think u r
Bop bop beech

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:32 am

That guy that tlkd shit about All the WG members is A NO LIFE his self and only made an account because he wants to Tlk down and act like a a know it all..
Little advice buddy,before tlkn about us n putting us down look at ur self..ur not as great as u think u r
Bop bop beech

Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Blunt Docta » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 am

take a bong toke (of high grade) :) and hold it ateast 13 seconds
then exhale and cough your domepiece off. (or dont cough and be a champion)

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Length of time holding in is somewhat important, but moreso for DMT or Salvia than weed..I'd say the #1 most important thing is how big your hits are. Massive rips get you massively baked. Science.

Smoking a blunt or a joint it's real hard to get super baked cause it's uncomfortable taking big rips, normally you just take chill tokes. But if you want to get fucked, you gotta kinda grit your teeth, close your eyes, and suck down as if you were trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Hold that shit in, don't cough until after you've exhaled.

A bong is designed for huge rips but you have to do it right. Pull somewhat gently when you're filling the chamber, the goal is not to inhale any smoke while you're filling the chamber. This way all the smoke builds up at the bottom of the tube, and it'll get super white, kind of an off white nasty yellow color when its ready. Pull the slider and enjoy the lack of oxygen as you're sent to the moon.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Blunt Docta » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 am

i find taking powerballs or french inhaling gets you much higher also, with a blunt or joint. you can also do it with a pipe