how much do you pay?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Re: how much do you pay?

Post by Bubbles » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:13 pm

he posted his weed all the time before the crash

Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:46 pm

what crash? :?

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:13 am

When WG crashed and we lost like 3 years of stuff...

The Great Weedguru Crash...

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Bubbles wrote:he posted his weed all the time before the crash
I've only ever seen 2-3 pics of his weed and they were all blurry as fuck
Peace Not Greed.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:23 pm

i remember seeing quite a few.

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 pm

His weed is great, there's no debating that, but there's powerful shit elsewhere too. Since I'm not fortunate enough to live near the holy land like flow, I'm glad I live where I do. I live in one of the wealthier communities in Canada and the quality of marijuana definitely reflects that. I blame all the Jewish people! (no insult here, I'm just friends with a lot of jews and they tend to call high quality weed "jew weed"). I posted something similar in another thread, but after smoking "mids" or whatever in New York a few weeks back, my eyes were truly opened when it comes to the potency of the marijuana that I've grown accustomed to. That's not to say there isn't great weed in New York, the prices are just ridiculous. That being said, I know there are plenty of places elsewhere in the world and in Canada, wealthy or not, that have great weed as well. I'm just not going to salivate over someone else's "amazing weed" when I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by what I consider great weed at the snap of a finger.

Long story short, I guess it's just a sliggggght pet peeve of mine for people to envision the Netherlands as having greater weed than anywhere else. What I love to think about when it comes to Amsterdam, or anywhere else in the Netherlands, is the fact that they have never ending strains (variety), coffee shops to relax and smoke, maybe even hash for better prices than here... and finally the fact that it's LEGAL there. You're also certain to get quality weed on an extremely consistent basis. I'm sure individual's who have made a living growing and curing weed have solid growing techniques as well and in turn produce great herb. But to think that they magically have more powerful marijuana than everywheeeeere else is something I just don't agree with... I'll give you tied for the best... with... with somewhere else out there. :P
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

BC > Amsterdam

Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:When WG crashed and we lost like 3 years of stuff...

The Great Weedguru Crash...
oh, i see now.

iKilledChewbacca
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by iKilledChewbacca » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 am

on the outskirts of Birmingham , AL.

$10- gram
$18- 2 grams
$25- half quarter
$40 quarter
$120- an ounce

The prices vary but this is just for the normal reggies.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Im paying $60 for 4

But I just got back from cali, they have such a surplus of weed over there, whatever medical weed doesnt sell within like a couple days goes into a $5 gram jar, and its good weed too. I didnt get any but the prices were awesome I thought
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

NotVeryCool
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by NotVeryCool » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 am

First time posting and I hope my anonymity is safe here, but I was wondering if $120 for a quarter oz was a decent price in Cali. I is definitely high grade, but I haven't actually purchased any.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 am

Welcome to Wg....

Prices vary drastically from one place to another...I dunno about Cali prices, but I can tell you that $120 will easily get you a fat whole ounce of sweet cheeba. But that's here...

If that's really the going price in your area, then all I can say is to give you my sympathies man...that really sucks

NotVeryCool
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by NotVeryCool » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:14 am

Weedguru Higher wrote:Welcome to Wg....

Prices vary drastically from one place to another...I dunno about Cali prices, but I can tell you that $120 will easily get you a fat whole ounce of sweet cheeba. But that's here...

If that's really the going price in your area, then all I can say is to give you my sympathies man...that really sucks
Interesting you're the first person to reply, I've read your threads but decided to join just recently.

Thanks for the input, the quality is high though, very high, but it might be cheaper, I didn't ask for a definite price.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 am

NotVeryCool wrote:First time posting and I hope my anonymity is safe here, but I was wondering if $120 for a quarter oz was a decent price in Cali. I is definitely high grade, but I haven't actually purchased any.
Like I just posted before that, good weed from dispensaries can be had for $5 a g ($35 quad). Get a friend with a card or get one yourself to buy you club weed. You can get DANK for about $70 a quarter in california. $120 is overpriced even for normal street prices around here, its WAY over priced for california. California has some of the cheapest weed around.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

NotVeryCool
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by NotVeryCool » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 am

blackxs wrote:
NotVeryCool wrote:First time posting and I hope my anonymity is safe here, but I was wondering if $120 for a quarter oz was a decent price in Cali. I is definitely high grade, but I haven't actually purchased any.
Like I just posted before that, good weed from dispensaries can be had for $5 a g ($35 quad). Get a friend with a card or get one yourself to buy you club weed. You can get DANK for about $70 a quarter in california. $120 is overpriced even for normal street prices around here, its WAY over priced for california. California has some of the cheapest weed around.
Thanks for the advice, but the dispensaries down where I live in California are non-existent. I believe it's about $80-100, I just said $120 to leave room for the middleman fee, which I don't mind since I know the money would go to someone rather than a no one (if that makes sense). I don't mind much of overpriced weed, especially since my connections are as slim as the amount on my paychecks, not to mention I'd rather buy from someone I like rather than someone I don't. The only question would be how much they're trying to rip me off by. If they told me the price was $80 but wanted to charge $85, I wouldn't mind adding on another 20 every once in awhile, smoke them out, or other shit; I just don't want to be lied to like I'm an idiot and overpay extensively.

Thanks for the input. Sadly I don't live in San Diego where weed is cheap and the quality is great. I live in a small part of California, a place where drug dealers are common, but the only way to get to them is through a friend, and the smaller the area, the harder it is to find one.