random weed questions HERE!

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:42 am

Just because it's grown hydro doesn't mean the weed is more potent. It's just a different way of growing that requires a certain amount knowledge to setup. around here it goes regs, mids, chronic, from weakest to strongest.

Headies, mids, dro, regs, chronic, haze..it all becomes a description of quality not having anything to do with the way the strain type.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

shish
Why Hello There !

Post by shish » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:33 am

quick question

smoked a couple days ago, heartbeat went up QUICK and kept pounding like crazy for a good hour, never happened as bad as it did this time.

any ideas why??

Coach McGuirk
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Coach McGuirk » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:28 am

that shit happens to everyone at least once. usually only once tho :) Kindof like chicken pox
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/74/180px-C:solarcorona2003.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:34 pm

yeah that happened to me within my first month of smoking, I was so high at that point in time I just put my hand on my heart and felt it beat, it was scary yet interesting at the same time, never had it happen again afterwards!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:42 pm

If you ever watched the movie Friday, well when Craig gets high he starts hearing his heart beat pounding. It does that every once in a while for me if i take a break from smoking then smoke a lot for the first time in a few weeks.
Peace Not Greed.

hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by hubcap » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:54 pm

happens to me every so often but never normally for that long, normally just take deep breathes and calm down.
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]

hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by hubcap » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:59 pm

Iv never tried but i smoke roll ups (ciggies) and just wondered if anyone knew what filters would do if you rolled a spliff with one.

Edit: Shit, forgot this would be double posting, my bad
Try some wrong

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Post by Gorecore » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:46 pm

hubcap wrote:...just wondered if anyone knew what filters would do if you rolled a spliff with one.
I don't know for sure. Do you mean using one of those cigarette rolling machines and putting weed (or weed/tobacco mix) inside a hollow cigarette tube? The filter might actually filter out some of the pleasant THC going into your lungs and bloodstream...and that could make you sad.

I'd say stick with hand rolling or pipe blasts.

hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by hubcap » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:20 pm

Nah, you can buy filter tips to go with rolling tobacco. Image <-those
I was just curious if anyone knew.
Try some wrong

Dope1ne
Why Hello There !

Post by Dope1ne » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Quick question, what are headies?

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:52 pm

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:Headies, mids, dro, regs, chronic, haze..it all becomes a description of quality not having anything to do with the strain type.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

kolejoa
Why Hello There !

Post by kolejoa » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:09 am

The other day i made what my friend had described as a "long legged sneak-a-toke". I made it out of some plastic tubing and a nozzle piece that fits into that size of tubing. Which brings me to my problem. The bowl of my creation is either [b]brass[/b] or [b]copper[/b]. Is that bad?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:21 am

kolejoa wrote:The other day i made what my friend had described as a "long legged sneak-a-toke". I made it out of some plastic tubing and a nozzle piece that fits into that size of tubing. Which brings me to my problem. The bowl of my creation is either brass or copper. Is that bad?
Very bad for you.
Peace Not Greed.

xzxandrewxzx
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by xzxandrewxzx » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:03 am

question, why does the first hit(greens) with some bud hurt so good but others go down all nice and smooth like.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:26 am

I'm not positive, but the closest guess I can come up with is because before the light hits the weed all the chemicals and shit are still there. Once the weed burns a little bit, most chemicals are gone so there's not so much shit in the smoke when it goes into your lungs. I could be wrong, don't take this as fact.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS