20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:00 am

Smoking is a great thing. It bring people together and helps them to bond while they are in a “higher” mind state. However, it’s not always the best experience. There are many times when people you are smoking with will do things that bother you so much that they can ruin your high. For all you know, you may even be the one doing these annoying things and you don’t even know. No wonder no one wants to smoke with you anymore.

Check out these 20 annoying things that your friends do either while smoking or involving smoking and make sure you don’t do any of them.

Talk too much – There is nothing that will blow your high faster than someone who will not stop talking. Especially if they are complaining about their problems. I don’t want to hear all that while I am high.

Wet Mouth – Getting a blunt/joint/pipe/whatever that is drenched in your saliva after you hit it is one of the worst things you can do. It closes up the hole and it’s disgusting. Don’t do it.

Cough too much
– Everyone coughs a little but if you’re coughing up a lung, pass the blunt and go get some water or something.

Constantly ask if you are high – Yes, I’m high. Now shut up.

Act like they aren’t high
– If you aren’t high then why are you over here wasting my weed then?

Hold on to the blunt and talk and not smoke – I HATE this. Pass it!! What are you waiting for? You can still tell your story just the same with the blunt in my hand. In fact, it’s better off that way.

Mess up rotation – Can’t do it! You have to make sure that the blunt is in constant motion. Moving from one person to the next, seamlessly. We don’t need any hold ups or passing it to the wrong person.

Talk about how high they are too much
– I don’t need to hear how STONED you are, every sentence. Thanks though.

Mess up the dutch
– Learning how to twist up a blunt is something that you should do on your own and maybe one other person. If you have big groups and you attempt to twist up but you mess up the blunt, that’s a huge fail. If you are no confident with how you twist up, then just don’t do it.

Don’t put in any cash
– Everyone wants to smoke, not everyone wants to pay. ANNOYING!

Steal/lose lighters – Nothing transfers ownership amongst stoners more than lighters. Sometimes I even make a conscious effort to keep track of my light but it still gets lost.

Bring up politics – There are certain things that you shouldn’t talk about while high and politics is definitely on that list. No one wants to hear you and your friend going at it about whether or not Barack Obama should be president while they are stoned. Those conversations go on forever and will almost certainly ruin your high.

Let the blunt go out and then pass it – It should be a rule to have to relight before passing, I know when I handed it to you that it was lit.

Pass it without ashing first – I hate when your friends don’t ash and they give it to you with a ton of ash on the end that is just waiting to fall right onto your shirt.

Pinch the bag
– Such a dishonorable thing to do but lots of people do it, even your friends.

Bring other friends who smoke but don’t throw in cash – You have to contribute if you are going to hit the blunt. If it happens one time, we might be able to live with it but if you constantly show up right when we are about to spark up and you are always broke, we’ve got a problem.

Don’t pack the bowl after you have packed it twice in a row
– I know I am not the only one with weed here and I am not just going to keep the bowl full for everyone else. I can do that on my own, without you here.

Turn on crappy music – …or change from my music. If we are in the car or something, keep your mitts off of my radio.

Be greedy with connects – You ever have a friend that has a great connect but don’t want to connect you with them. Almost as if they want to be the middle man. That’s not cool.

Constantly hit on you while high
– This one usually isn’t an issue for me so much as it is for females. I hear females complain about guys that will only smoke them up when they are trying to bone them. At least they get free smoke out of the deal though.

http://hailmaryjane.com/20-annoying-thi ... uddies-do/

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Re: 20 Annoying Things That Your Smoking Buddies Do

Post by andriaSRH » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:14 am

Hold on to the blunt and talk and not smoke –
My bf babysits all the time. I'll pass it to him, go about my business then like..20 minutes later realize he hasn't passed it back to me. And he wonders why no one wants to smoke with him :roll:

Haha actually my bf does alot of those things. My friends are cool about smoking, except we always steal each others lighters. It's like a natual instinct to pocket a lighter that's in my hand.

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 am

andriaSRH wrote:
Haha actually my bf does alot of those things. My friends are cool about smoking, except we always steal each others lighters. It's like a natual instinct to pocket a lighter that's in my hand.
very true
woah

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 am

a few of my buddies call "wet mouth" "*censor* lipping", no offense to anyone it just caught on after a black guy smoked with em.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 am

Lol so you're saying your friends created the term? I doubt it.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 am

andriaSRH wrote:Lol so you're saying your friends created the term? I doubt it.
no the black guy said it to them and it stuck

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:21 am

Oh.. well..that makes all the difference...since the black guy said it first. ...

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Post by Gorecore » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:36 am

My two biggest piss offs are the saliva thing and not passing...especially if it's my weed in the joint that's burning away.

Another thing that pisses me off are people who take HUUUUGE tokes, exhale 3/4 of the smoke and inhale the remaining 1/4 in their mouth. If you only want a small toke, then take a small toke!

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 pm

^Yep I fucking hate that too man, although I haven't seen it done too much, normally posers that do it though. Also the wet lips thing does it for me too. Even my closest smoking friend Koomz does it without realising :evil:

Also what REALLy gets on my nerves is when people pass you the joint if there's a massive pile of ash on it. SO annoying, fair doos if you're immensely baked but goddamn you must be able to see the mountain of ash on the end of the joint.

As for not bringing up politics, politics is one of the main things me and my friends talk about when smoking, or mostly just in general. Music and what's going on in the world. Other stuff too obviously but mostly moozak and politiks.
:scratchs:

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote: Constantly hit on you while high – This one usually isn’t an issue for me so much as it is for females. I hear females complain about guys that will only smoke them up when they are trying to bone them. At least they get free smoke out of the deal though.
I love it when girls smoke me out because they're trying to bang me, that's probably the quickest way in my pants

just in case anybody was wondering :lol:
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Gorecore wrote:My two biggest piss offs are the saliva thing and not passing...especially if it's my weed in the joint that's burning away.

Another thing that pisses me off are people who take HUUUUGE tokes, exhale 3/4 of the smoke and inhale the remaining 1/4 in their mouth. If you only want a small toke, then take a small toke!
only time I ever see myself doing that I guess would be if I'm taking a hit.. let it flow out in a small smoke bubble in front of me, then inhale the rest. I usually get all of the smoke that I originally had, but it gives it a cooler hit because of the air you're breathing in too. idk if you're talking exactly about that though
Peace Not Greed.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Stoner etiquette gets on my nerves. I was smoking up some friends yeterday and I freaked out ..wasn't sure if I was suppose to take the first hit after I loaded the chillum or pass it to my friend because we were at her place. :/

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm

If you pack or roll, you light up

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Post by Gorecore » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:56 pm

SpRi7e wrote:
Gorecore wrote:My two biggest piss offs are the saliva thing and not passing...especially if it's my weed in the joint that's burning away.

only time I ever see myself doing that I guess would be if I'm taking a hit.. let it flow out in a small smoke bubble in front of me, then inhale the rest. I usually get all of the smoke that I originally had, but it gives it a cooler hit because of the air you're breathing in too. idk if you're talking exactly about that though
No, I've really only ever seen one person do the whole exhale 3/4 of it out into the open air like, "WHOOSH" and then go, "Uuufft"! to inhale the remaining 1/4 toke. She was a girl. Must have been a lightweight and thought she could disguise it.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 am

andriaSRH wrote:Stoner etiquette gets on my nerves. I was smoking up some friends yeterday and I freaked out ..wasn't sure if I was suppose to take the first hit after I loaded the chillum or pass it to my friend because we were at her place. :/

when im in that situation i always ask who wants the first hit even if i was the one who packed the bowl just cause i want to be nice.