Carrying and Hiding Your Weed

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 pm

This is one of the subjects you'll have to really think about, as I can't offer you a lot of advice on where and how to keep your weed. But you must take into consideration a few things, like how obvious it is, and how likely it is that one of your friends will see it and decide to steal something.

Another major thing to take into consideration is your own stupidity. Take for example the guy I told you about who forgot a pound at a friend's house. I also heard a story about a woman who let a quarter-pound fall out of her purse in a grocery store, came back in and asked an employee about it who told her to run as fast as she could because someone had already called the cops (pe may have just pocketed it for perself). And I've heard countless stories of people having half a dozen different bags of different weights and one goes missing, and they don't realize it for days later, long after it's possible to figure out what happened.

So basically, stay organized and pay attention to your supplies. If you carry your supplies in a backpack, purse or pocket, check it occasionally to make sure it is secure-try to put it in it's own designated section-and whatever you do, don't keep your weed next to your money or ID.

Remember, also, that weighing out your sacks ahead of time can be dangerous if you're carrying more than one at a time. If you are busted with pot that's divided into multiple baggies, it's much easier for the police to get you for intent to distribute instead of just personal-use possession. Separating different types of weed should be okay, though if you read Marijuana Law, it will tell you that a few people have been busted for distribution because they had a separate bag of stems and seeds. I find it hard to believe, however, that they could get away with that for someone who knows and stands up for per rights, and hires a lawyer.

As for hiding places. if you decide to hide your pot, be creative about it. I knew someone who hid a half-ounce in a dirty tapestry that he tied into knot after knot, and when a cop searched his vehicle, attempted to look into the tapestry, found the knots too complex and gave up. I heard a story about a man who had multiple pounds in his house, under his couch, as drug dogs searched his home. Since he'd triple-vacuum sealed the bags and hid them well, the cops never found them. And someone from my website claimed that he hid an ounce in the hard-drive compartment of his PlayStation 2, had his house searched, but the cops found nothing. My theory on hiding places is to hide it in something that the cops wouldn't really understand or be familiar with. Inside a hollowed out hard-drive or a mountain or building on a model railroad are two ideas I had. Also, I thought that a hollowed out butt-plug would be really good, especially if the person carrying it acted sort of gay, for carrying in a backpack or car because a cop would not want to touch such a thing. Basically, if you need to hide stuff, be unique, somewhere no one would think of.

Someone also told me that strong-scented lavender oil can be used to mask the smell and fool drug dogs, if the container is lined with it (but I wonder if it doesn't affect the taste and smell of the weed). I've also heard that double or triple vacuum sealing your weed can contain the smell enough, but that's certainly too much of a pain in the ass unless you've hit the big-time. I wish that this section about drug dogs can be more informative...

So the government wants you to think that the cops are infallible, but this most definitely is not the case. So if you have a good hiding place in mind, it certainly won't hurt anything to use it

Copied from the Beginner's Guide to Marijuana Distribution, Chapter 23
http://dahustla2.tripod.com/id30.html

Image Image

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Re: Carrying and Hiding Your Weed

Post by Bubbles » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:19 pm

personally i love my pockets and i love hiding weed on my desk for easy access.

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:06 am

ah the durable battary is cool idea. Never seen that one before.
So many ways to hide it. Just have to get creative. :)

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 pm

^ lol my friend has one of those kind of containers, i was going to drink it but then he opened it up and a bag of weed fell out.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 pm

You were going to drink a battery??

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 am

Weedguru Higher wrote:You were going to drink a battery??
lol nooooo it was a pop can built the same way.