using smoked vape material

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

bean420
Why Hello There !

using smoked vape material

Post by bean420 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:45 am

Can someone tell me any suggestions for what you do with your smoked material after it is vaped? thanks.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: using smoked vape material

Post by Ikku » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:32 am

I see you've posted this twice lol. As I said in the other thread, save it and eventually you can make cannabutter out of it. It will take a lot, I'm not sure how much. Look up recipes for cannabutter with vaped weed online.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

bean420
Why Hello There !

Post by bean420 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 am

thanks for the reply. it was my first ever post on here and i did enter it in 2 places. sorry about that but thanks so much for the comments. peace.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 pm

You cant really do anything with it. Do you take the ash from your bong bowl and say "What can I do with this..." its really the same thing

The good stuff, the THC is gone. Depending on the temperature the vaporizer was set at, the CBD may remain in the plant material. CBD is the second most active chemical in the marijauna plant, and it regulate's THC's effects in the body. Making cannabutter out of just CBD will do virtually nothing. Adding it to a fresh batch of un-vaporized plant material, the vaporized but CBD-containing material may alter (somewhat substantially) the high given by the plant. This is again because of the way CBD regulates THC.

Other than that, its garbage. Its already been smoked. You cant spend the same dollar bill twice, and you cant get high off the same plant material twice.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma