joint filler other than tobacco???

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

qwer
Why Hello There !

joint filler other than tobacco???

Post by qwer » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:06 pm

im not realy new to cannabis but still thought this fitted here.

i think i am a bit of a light weight with cannabis, witch i dont mind because its cheaper. and all the bud thats ever around is very potent. and i dont ike getting to high, i think when you cross a certain line it becomes like drunkenness, i just prefer a nice chilled high.
so anyway i want something to fill my joints out with so that i dont get insanely hi, and to save money.
but i dont want to use tobacco like i used to because im quiting it.

anything else i could use to fill out joints that tastes ok or doesnt dominate the taste of the bud, is cheap and burns well?

thanks

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: joint filler other than tobacco???

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:28 pm

You could roll a smaller joint, or just don't smoke all of it at once. Or get a pipe and take hits instead.

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:08 pm

a friend of mine used green tea instead of tobacco for a while, don't know how well it worked, but he did it for some time so. I'unno

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 pm

I suppose one could use herbal shisha as well...probably similar to green tea

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:21 am

I wouldn't smoke green tea. Fuk that.

imthirtyfive
Why Hello There !

Post by imthirtyfive » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Are you being serious right now? When I read this part of me thinks that you are making this up. Why would you want to limit your high to the weed you are smoking by using a filler? I would just make a one hitter out of a socket from the garage and a pen. Very safe and no bother on the lungs. However if your trying to cut weed to redispense it I wouldn't recommend that. All marajuana ever did for me was give me epiphanies and business ideas. Sativia Hydroponic. Heady, Alert, Never feel to high ( AKA drug out and un coordinated) Start saying to your dealer I want to buy Indica, when he says what, say I need some loud at a better price than 40$ an 8thzip. Then take it and break it down into 4 J*O*B Coconut pale leaveletespecially for a person with not tolerance to cocaine.te wraps. take those 4 and cut them in half creating 8 smaller joints 10 hitters . the goal is to make it last you for two days. that is the only way to smoke marajana and function. But honestly who wants to do that. So thats why you end up trying to get so ripped by not taking as many tokes of low quality marajuana. I would be very interested in know what state you live in to see if Ive lived or been there and I would liek to talk about pricing per demographic. Im currently in tv productions with Velocity Channel ( Direct TV Channel right above A&E on you guides and I joined this blog today because I dedided to smoke and I came across >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I came across>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> an article that was labeled Titled Laced Marajuana on this website, here is a quote from that post on this website"especially for a person with not tolerance to cocaine." 'with not tolerence', and there are many other grammer mistakes, but what magnetized me to this site this morning was the information in the post came from the umd.edu website and when you search laced marjauna compared to real Sativia Grown Hydroponically, I encourage everyone to take a look at this malformed and poorly written article that transitions between the tone of a dictionary and an adolecent, and last, what caught my attention was the level of time consumption it took to become a member of this site, please correct this issues and achieve something more in life than the production of a mediocre website. sincerely, imthirtyfive, also known as

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:40 pm

I have one thing, and one thing only to respond to that:

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 am

Agreed, sugar...fro0m an odd but interesting opening thread, by the time the thirtyfivebot appeared, and made his contribution, the thread was somewhat stupefied. Can it be recovered????

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 am

qwer wrote:im not realy new to cannabis but still thought this fitted here.

i think i am a bit of a light weight with cannabis, witch i dont mind because its cheaper. and all the bud thats ever around is very potent. and i dont ike getting to high, i think when you cross a certain line it becomes like drunkenness, i just prefer a nice chilled high.
so anyway i want something to fill my joints out with so that i dont get insanely hi, and to save money.
but i dont want to use tobacco like i used to because im quiting it.

anything else i could use to fill out joints that tastes ok or doesnt dominate the taste of the bud, is cheap and burns well?

thanks
have you tried Damiana??? Blue Lotus???Spice???OR several far less toxic and harsh than tobacco alternatives which can be easily found and in many countries, legally procured.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:23 am

I've used green tea and I don't recommend it.

I've also used catnip. The first time in my life I "bought" a bag of weed in turned out to be catnip. Granted, I did get my money back and a full bag by consulting with a senior in high school who was near to me who set the original seller straight through unconventional means of intimidation.

Anyway, that was 15 years ago and I can still say that catnip doesn't make the grade. May seem obvious now, but at the time I was naive.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Grrrl

Post by Grrrl » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Wild opium lettuce is a nicer tasting tobacco alternative for spliffs, despite the name its not actually of the opiate family, it has kind of a sweet flavour to it and you dont tend to get cotton mouth from it either. not the easiest to come by but am sure u cud get it thru a head shop or online.
Me importa un pimiento...