Not new per se...

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

beastybeezy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Not new per se...

Post by beastybeezy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi all!

As the subject states i'm not a new smoker, i've been smoking for 5ish years, virtually daily for the last 2. What i am new to is smoking in the UK!

I've been living in Detroit since 2007 (where i started) and now I'm in the UK, i've found that (a) its hard to find a decent supply and (b) what i can find doesn't give me that "laughing :maniac: , :drink: chatty" high where youtube is a treasure chest of lulz material! All that happens is i get couch lock and don't wna chat/see anyone! :violin: lol

I'm living in Southend-on-Sea - does anyone know how to find a good weed supply when you move to a place where you know literally no-one? I don't really want to walk up to randoms i see smoking and ask for a link, it seems like bad weed-etiquette!

-Beezy
smoke something...

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: Not new per se...

Post by leprechaun » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:39 pm

beastybeezy wrote: i've been smoking for 5ish years, virtually daily for the last 2.

All that happens is i get couch lock and don't wna chat/see anyone! :violin: lol

does anyone know how to find a good weed supply
1) When you've been smoking daily for that long, that's all the high is gonna do for ye. Take a tolerance break for a couple weeks and you should feel the difference.
2) The first time you smoked 5ish or so years ago, is always gonna be different from how you do it now.... The effects just, well they aren't the same. You have to either get used to enjoying what you get from it now or take a massive break.
3) Nobody here deals or knows anything about dealing etc, weed just appears magically....... <(to be read in a sarcastic tone) but, I'm pretty sure this question has been asked many's a time before. Why not try searching the forum for a similar thread, it might shed some light or ideas. Other than that, you're just gonna have to make do with what your getting at the moment.
Four star familiar.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:51 am

I don't even know which country this forum, originally, started. I'm way down here in Australia.

beastybeezy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by beastybeezy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:00 am

leprechaun wrote:1) When you've been smoking daily for that long, that's all the high is gonna do for ye. Take a tolerance break for a couple weeks and you should feel the difference.
2) The first time you smoked 5ish or so years ago, is always gonna be different from how you do it now.... The effects just, well they aren't the same. You have to either get used to enjoying what you get from it now or take a massive break.
3) Nobody here deals or knows anything about dealing etc, weed just appears magically....... <(to be read in a sarcastic tone) but, I'm pretty sure this question has been asked many's a time before. Why not try searching the forum for a similar thread, it might shed some light or ideas. Other than that, you're just gonna have to make do with what your getting at the moment.
Damn i was hoping you weren't gna say that! maybe this dry spell is a blessing to get my tolerance down again although i have taken breaks of a month or so and no difference :( ...thats for the advice mate, i'll search around the forums
smoke something...

beastybeezy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by beastybeezy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:34 pm

:banana: I'v actually managed to find an awesome supplier now! happy days!!
smoke something...

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:48 pm

^ Glad to hear, and welcome to the forums!

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 am

Wicked!