New weedguru members area launched.....

Things you might just want to know.

Moderator: Moderators

herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by herbal stu »

donation coming shortly once I get paid at the end of the month how would a tenner or two sound?

[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 4*20 »

yeah we have pretty much access for everything... only it's kind of normal, we are the ones cleaning up and taking care of weedguru, and well we don't have any seeds anymore so we need advantages lolol.
meh
I'm just saying this because im broke lol ;/

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal »

hey herbal, whatever you can give. we were gunna try set amounts but thought it better than people could donate what they could afford. so its up to you. A donation is a commitment to the site however large or small. we had some wicked donations already ranging from 8-30 quids!.thanks to anyone who joins up.

Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Midnight Toker »

Once i get a pay pal account i'll try to donate something. Just so you know, it aint gonna be nothing more than a couple of quid. It's not that im tight, I'd like to help out more but im out of work right now so i really do need every penny i can get.

One thing tough, surely this isnt gonna prevent any of the irratatingly stupid people joining, it's just gonna cost em a bit of money for the priveledge of pissing us off. And doesnt seperating the regulars from the newbs sorta defeat the object of having the diverse group of posters weedguru prides itself on? And i agree, it is a little unfair that the mods dont have to pay, though knowing them im sure they will out of choice seeing as they are such lovely people :lol:

See you when i can afford it!
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

we are not trying to discriminate against anyone but we have plans for the site and we need some finance to do it. We want to eradicat ethe annoying bandwidth problem, we want to run some competitions, we want to try make some weedguru items to dish out to members. anyway whatever changes are made from having some income into the site, some if the changes will benenfit everyone non-members and members like the bandwdith for example. the moderators spend so much time making sure the site runs smoothly, i have no question that they dont deserve to go in free but alas you are right, they all seem like they are plannin on paying neway. and couple of quid is fine, i was outta work for a while over summer, and i know what its like when you got not one penny of your own, this is why we not asking for set amounts, co sthat really would discriminate between people. We saying we gunna try make things a bit more exciting and we can only do it in one section to begin with and we need a small amount of membership fee to help with the new ideas and also to keep the site running which has cost me and asmodeus a few hundred pounds since we started it. nething at all you donate is appreciated, and please dont think we are detracting from the diversity which we have alwasy heralded as one of the great things about the site. now there just an option to support a new area with some new ideas and also to help everyone by making the site more reliable with the bandwidth.
animal

extremesister
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by extremesister »

I really need a addy in the uk where i could send a cheque or cash as i have not got access to a debit card at the moment (thanks to my debt mangement idea i asked my bank to not let me have one till my debts are paid off).
Cheers
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/extremesister/Random%20Forum%20stuff/birdflu.jpg[/img]

Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Midnight Toker »

weedguru_animal wrote:we are not trying to discriminate against anyone but we have plans for the site and we need some finance to do it. We want to eradicat ethe annoying bandwidth problem, we want to run some competitions, we want to try make some weedguru items to dish out to members. anyway whatever changes are made from having some income into the site, some if the changes will benenfit everyone non-members and members like the bandwdith for example. the moderators spend so much time making sure the site runs smoothly, i have no question that they dont deserve to go in free but alas you are right, they all seem like they are plannin on paying neway. and couple of quid is fine, i was outta work for a while over summer, and i know what its like when you got not one penny of your own, this is why we not asking for set amounts, co sthat really would discriminate between people. We saying we gunna try make things a bit more exciting and we can only do it in one section to begin with and we need a small amount of membership fee to help with the new ideas and also to keep the site running which has cost me and asmodeus a few hundred pounds since we started it. nething at all you donate is appreciated, and please dont think we are detracting from the diversity which we have alwasy heralded as one of the great things about the site. now there just an option to support a new area with some new ideas and also to help everyone by making the site more reliable with the bandwidth.
animal
Well, that shut me up :lol:

BigDave
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by BigDave »

i can only afford to donate a couple quid ill do it at the end of da week when i get my ema

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

hey midnight this is all a lie, i wasnt trying to shut you p mate just trying to explain that we not trying make a big deperation between people like you kinda insinuated. we just doing comething that a lot of people have asked for.
animal

Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Midnight Toker »

weedguru_animal wrote:hey midnight this is all a lie, i wasnt trying to shut you p mate just trying to explain that we not trying make a big deperation between people like you kinda insinuated. we just doing comething that a lot of people have asked for.
animal
I posted the laughy smiley for a reason, i was only joking mate. What i meant was you answered all my questions, i wernt getting arsey. Now you've explained it it makes sense, i think it's a great idea.

One thing though, i dont have any of the cards pay pal tells me i need to make a donation. Is there another way i can get you the money or should i just borrow the old dears credit card?

riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by riff »

I'm in the same boat as midnight this is all a lie except I'm unemployed. I can spare a few quid but I'm getting a full time job soon so I'll donate a decent amount then. I also don't have a paypal account so an address would be good and I'll send the money to that.
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

we will decide upon a good address very soon to accpet other forms of donations.
animal

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by Funk Doctor »

Riff, any amount is a decent amount. We don't want you to donate as much as you can, we want you to donate as much as you feel like. You can donate 1 or 1,000 quid, it doesn't matter. We appreciate anything you send our way.

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →

Post by weedguru tom »

people of england, goto natwest, get a account with solo, then you can set up a paypal account, its that easy..

BigDave
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by BigDave »

yeh i done that but the account is empty