SAVE WEEDGURU...HELP NEEDED NOW

Things you might just want to know.

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

SAVE WEEDGURU...HELP NEEDED NOW

Post by weedguru_animal »

Ok people, that time of year is fast approaching when I need to get down on my virtual knees and beg for your donations...This site, for the last few years, has been paid for by the members. This is all I ever wanted for the forums and I hope that we can continue to keep the screen green with your help...

If you have a $ or a few $ please donate via paypal to sales@weedguru.com...

All help is appreciated and any of you who know me personally at all will believe me when I say that your money goes towards the hosting and domain fees for this site. Not into my hollow pockets.

If you donate, feel free to add your name to this thread and bask in the glory of doing your bit to keep this community going strong.
Cheers
Dan
Last edited by weedguru_animal on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I'm in a bit of a financial pickle myself right now, and Belgium requires paypal users to give in a credit card number, which I don't have yet ffs :/
Any other way I can get cash into the treasury?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

i'm sorry my cash flow is bad for the next 3 weeks, and i believe tweedle owes me 20 fucking quid from my donation to the late fuckbucket.com

if i find any spare cash, this will be the 2nd place i come to, after my dealer.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e »

Since I've come in with a lot of cash in my paypal account I donated $5 USD =]
Peace Not Greed.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku »

I've got cash, but no paypal. I will take advantage of any alternative donation method.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mr Skunky »

Any other way i can donate?? cus im hoping to stay around for a long while yet. i dont use paypal and dont have a credit card..

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

I will try get a postal address arranged for you folks to send your donation to...Cheers for the help Sprite.

TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by TmD »

animal can you make some sort of progress bar so we know how close or far we are in fact away from the goal.
Fresh till Death

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

No progress Bar as such, but i have finally received the invoice from our hosts and the Total To Pay is $145 yankees...Currently we have $18 yankees....So a fair way to go yet people. Rather worryingly, the fee is apparently due on 13th July. Which doesn't leave us much time. If we get to the 13th and the situation looks grim, perhaps i can use my renowned diplomatic streak to plead for some extra days in which to find the cash...Keep those $ rolling in folks...By the way, are there any of our trusted vets in the US or Canada who would be happy to receive postal donations and somehow turn them into paypal money?????

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Ziggy »

weedguru_animal wrote:any of our trusted vets in the US or Canada who would be happy to receive postal donations and somehow turn them into paypal money?????
Thats what im going to be doing if anyone can. I dont have paypal, but will be willing to send some money off to a trusted source via postal.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

okay, how bout someone near me (uk/somewhere around belgium in any case) with a paypal account gives me his/her address and I trust them to donate the money I send them ?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by xNubletx »

Animal, could you open a P.O. box to recieve cash? I can donate 'major cash' usd on the 15th if you can use your diplo-skillz till the 20th or so...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]

weed-meen
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by weed-meen »

yeey, donated 7$ ! I feel like i own weedguru now... It's mine!! MINE I TELL YOU.... hehe
Oh Cannabis, oh cannabis you're THC is great. So don't try to speculate and get a f*cking Break.

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I don't have a paypal account but I have friends that do...will investigate. :)
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by captainMorton »

tell you guys what, if a postal adreess is set up, ill send 10 bucks.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]