Obama v Romney

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Obama v Romney

Post by weedguru_animal » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:04 am

Its easy to get carried away with the amateur dramatics seen on our screens, in the papers, leading us to believe that there is a REAL battle waged, between two separate ideologies, two separate parties, the chance for a country to actually make an informed choice on its direction and the heavy impact it makes upon the world in the name of the People...but the truth of the matter is that its all bullshit, the debates, the comedy exchanges at lobbyist sponsored dinners; its all a show designed to give the impression of Democracy, of Choice, yet when the topsoil of fraud is blown away, what is revealed is nothing but a Machine pumping out the same product, regardless of the face on the wrapper...Give Carlin a roll of the dice, the man speaks sense, with a dark chuckle.

News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Obama v Romney

Post by omnific.dc » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:29 am

I'm not an american, and Australia playing american political info, literally I don't know nor care about that info. So what I think about obama and mitt wouldn't count.

Damn..that hurt..I killed myself.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Obama v Romney

Post by omnific.dc » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:25 am

I guess being a Mormon doesn't matter, Barack Obama won by force..