edward snowden - a true hero of our times.

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

edward snowden - a true hero of our times.

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:44 pm

I've been meaning to create this thread for a while, as I have followed the story from the start and rarely let my finger off the pulse.

At some stage ill add in some background to this initial post but for now, with a trip to ha long bay looming in 7 hours I will bring us up to speed with a wonderful quote from vlad the impaler's spokesman Dmitry Pesky-'Russia has never extradited anyone, and will not extradite'

and why the hell should they throw snowden to the wolves...he has done more than anyone other than poor Mr manning to offer a rare glimpse into the lawless scum which run the shite house and elsewhere...
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Re: edward snowden - a true hero of our times.

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:56 pm

It's quite a shame that people like Snowden and Assange get called enemies of the state for revealing the truth to the American Populace, but the same people we put in charge to make policy are amongst the most corrupt law breaking people in the world. Very unfortunate.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: edward snowden - a true hero of our times.

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:45 pm

"Over the past eight weeks we have seen the Obama administration show no respect for international or domestic law, but in the end the law is winning. I thank the Russian Federation for granting me asylum in accordance with its laws and international obligations." - Edward snowden.

Granted official asylum status in Russia today. Its wonderful to see how two superpowers have laughed in the face of the US government, criticized their appalling disregard for international laws and followed those same international laws themselves in protecting a man from torture and zero chance of a fair trial at the hands of the worst and most destructive criminal-terrorist organization in history.

Bravo HK and magnificent work Putin and his gang.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/